Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2014, 05:37 PM   #201
MVP

OVR: 8
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstardad
No actually companies go to the trade show to promote their game.
No really.......lol

companies do show demos and have playable builds and that's what I was referring to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #202
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0

It used to be common where we would get previews about two months in advance. It's to show us what's in the game and to spark our interest. By showing nothing until the last minute makes so sense.

I'm interested in Gen 4 stuff to see what the future holds, but I'm buying it on an Xbox 360. As it turns out, it's ran by a different team. It would be nice to know what both the Gen 3 and 4 are going to have in them. Why do I have to wait to buy the game to find out? Why can't I know what's inside the game?

I do feel that both sides go to extremes, but I feel this is the time to know the info like we did last year.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:43 PM   #203
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Not sure what you are talking about, there are multiple impressions on sites just like the bunch posted on the front page of this site. Is that not press coverage? We must take their word for it, but no videos at all, come on.
The difference is those are impressions of those watching or playing in person at the show and our inability to pick through a cell phone video and post for a few pages about the 49ers pant color.

I'd like to see more footage than what we saw at their presser, but I don't think this is unreasonable. We'll get footage soon, it's not like you have to make a purchase decision this week or something.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #204
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
But they do have playable Madden builds on the floor, so how are your examples relevant?
Huh? You are using the logic that because its a trade show and the games are playable that EA is obligated to allow people to record videos. My counter is that other companies are at the same trade show and arent even showing their games so there is no obligation.

There is no obligation to allow people to film your games at E3.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:49 PM   #205
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
It used to be common where we would get previews about two months in advance. It's to show us what's in the game and to spark our interest. By showing nothing until the last minute makes so sense.

I'm interested in Gen 4 stuff to see what the future holds, but I'm buying it on an Xbox 360. As it turns out, it's ran by a different team. It would be nice to know what both the Gen 3 and 4 are going to have in them. Why do I have to wait to buy the game to find out? Why can't I know what's inside the game?

I do feel that both sides go to extremes, but I feel this is the time to know the info like we did last year.
Hold on. No one said you had to wait until the game came out. EA is just saying you dont have to find out RIGHT NOW.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 05:51 PM   #206
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Huh? You are using the logic that because its a trade show and the games are playable that EA is obligated to allow people to record videos. My counter is that other companies are at the same trade show and arent even showing their games so there is no obligation.

There is no obligation to allow people to film your games at E3.

No you tried to use the example that other games aren't playable so what's the problem with EA not allowing videos.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:53 PM   #207

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Wow, entitlement at its finest here.

Damn when I grew up I had to wait for the magazines in August and then the back of the box to get any info at all.

We're months away, you will get it eventuall. What's the rush?
Old 06-10-2014, 05:53 PM   #208
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
No you tried to use the example that other games aren't playable so what's the problem with EA not allowing videos.
He was contrasting the availability of games... you're just trying to paint him into a corner and that's not going to work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »