Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2005, 06:28 PM   #393
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...3&page=3&pp=10
About midway down the page.Scabs are named,the top 100 prospects and no ratings adjustments.
COuld you post that link again...it said it was not a valid link.
Old 03-16-2005, 06:46 PM   #394
Banned

celtic78's Arena

OVR: 5

does 3.5 have major problems....i wanna say screw it and just start a dynasty but not if theres gonna be bugs and stuff...thanks...
Old 03-16-2005, 06:58 PM   #395
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic78
does 3.5 have major problems....i wanna say screw it and just start a dynasty but not if theres gonna be bugs and stuff...thanks...
You may want to wait for around opening day, as the minors are not close to done.

As far as bugs... I haven't seen any, but there's a lot of speculation. Which is another great reason to delay your dynasty if you're interested in using them so you can play these for yourself in exhibition and see what you think. Personally as I've said, I think they're shaping up to be the closest thing to GForce's TotalMinors set of last year. I've tried them all, so you may want to do the same if it's that important to you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2005, 09:42 PM   #396
Rookie

Wilson10's Arena

OVR: 4

do me one favor Cwood. Try Milton's slider with the newest set for me PLEASE! See what you think of it. Thats all I ask. Personally I just want complete rosters and I am willing to wait. I believe you about the base thing I stated. Just I have seen it a few times with these rosters and NOT with EAs rosters.

Anyhow if they are complete and accurate with no CRAZy pitches I will use them. But the crazy pitches bothers me ALOT!
Old 03-16-2005, 09:51 PM   #397
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21

I agree....these will be the ticket...I'm sure of it.
Boston Celtics
Old 03-16-2005, 10:08 PM   #398
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
COuld you post that link again...it said it was not a valid link.
http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...achmentid=1059

Try this ...
Old 03-17-2005, 01:39 AM   #399
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson10
do me one favor Cwood. Try Milton's slider with the newest set for me PLEASE! See what you think of it. Thats all I ask. Personally I just want complete rosters and I am willing to wait. I believe you about the base thing I stated. Just I have seen it a few times with these rosters and NOT with EAs rosters.

Anyhow if they are complete and accurate with no CRAZy pitches I will use them. But the crazy pitches bothers me ALOT!
In version 3.5, Eric Milton's slider is given the following ratings...65 movement, 3-9 trajectory, 60 control and 88 velocity, which is probably the part that makes it pretty crazy.

It just so happens that these are the same ratings given to Milton's cutter in the default rosters...which is what the slider replaces. I just got finished using him in a game and you're right, the slider is pretty damn good compared to the cutter. But if he throws a slider instead of a cutter and those are the numbers, it's not out of the question that he can throw it at 88. Brad Lidge probably throws the slider in the low 90's like the Unit, but I'm not sure if Milton does the same at 88. I'll have to research his pitches and get back to you, may or may not be a mistake. His fastball is 7 mph faster so it could be legit. Try his cutter on default rosters; it's pretty effective too.
Old 03-17-2005, 01:42 AM   #400
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

Just broke Pujol's bat with the cutter on default rosters, it's almost the same pitch with a little less break.

Last edited by CWood2; 03-17-2005 at 01:45 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »