Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2014, 02:50 PM   #3809
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
You're wrong man. You can wear whatever shoe you want in park.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Wait so I can just buy the shoe and put it on? I'm confused lol different people saying different things.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:24 PM   #3810
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbitman
Wait so I can just buy the shoe and put it on? I'm confused lol different people saying different things.
You can wear whatever shoes you want off-court. It's only when you're playing actual NBA games that you can only select a certain brand (if you have a deal). So any shoes you buy will still show up in The Park and in any cutscenes, regardless of whether or not you have an endorsement. You just need to select them as your off-court shoes.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:28 PM   #3811
Rookie

OVR: 3

Alright thank you guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 08:21 PM   #3812
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdrunner
Even worse, you pass to someone wide open, and I mean WIDE OPEN, right under the basket, and you're thinking "easy assist" and he immediately passes it out to someone who then shoots a brick.
This right here irritates me. lol
Old 02-13-2014, 08:25 PM   #3813
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ck3n
Yeah, player tendencies need some serious work. Being wide open should bump the shot tendency like crazy. After a while you kinda learn who you've got on your team, and who'll actually shoot when you pass them the ball. The Kings is the best team I've played on in MyCareer simply because so many of the guys there have no qualms about taking shots - heck, even DeMarcus Cousins throws it up when he's open from beyond the arc, which is hilarious but at the same time sorta realistic.
Not so sure bout that. lol Its based on what the coach wants. If he says shoot at will, they will shoot no matter where. If he says drive or close, your team mates will pass up open outside shots only to shoot inside. If its about playing thru some other team mate, they will ignore you. LOL
Old 02-13-2014, 08:45 PM   #3814
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchiggs
Not so sure bout that. lol Its based on what the coach wants. If he says shoot at will, they will shoot no matter where. If he says drive or close, your team mates will pass up open outside shots only to shoot inside. If its about playing thru some other team mate, they will ignore you. LOL

Are you talking about the points of emphasis? Because I've only seen two different PoE the entire time I've played mycareer. It's either 'play through:' or 'PnR offense.' I've never seen my coach ever say drive or shoot at will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2014, 08:50 PM   #3815
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Are you talking about the points of emphasis? Because I've only seen two different PoE the entire time I've played mycareer. It's either 'play through:' or 'PnR offense.' I've never seen my coach ever say drive or shoot at will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah POE. I always wondered why my team mates would shoot anything at one point and then hold the ball at another. Your teammate adhere to the coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2014, 12:47 AM   #3816
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchiggs
Yo so true just notice that

these_handz ... ps4

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »