Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2011, 03:31 PM   #1001
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Apr 2009
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

just finished another great game in my lakers association this time (3 years in), we played the hawks and won despite kobe being in foul trouble through the whole game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stats 2.jpg (85.0 KB, 287 views)
hugeheadguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2011, 04:41 PM   #1002
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

I'm playing the first Playoff round against the bucks in my association but lost my focus because I always got highscoring games in the last time. Didnt play for about 2 weeks, now I finally played game 3 and updated to your newest slider set, great it was a battle throughout the game and i won the 4th quarter clearly. Great game, missed the feeling in one of your old sets but for it seems that the sliders improved a lot. Great work, thanks mate.
rushfrog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #1003
MVP
 
iameich's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wash Heights, New York City
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

though it may seem like im new to this forum, i've been keeping up with these sliders & reading every ones posts ever since the pre-patch sliders.

*i just finally decided to create an account lol.

i'd like to thank greenie & everybody else that helped out with these sliders up to the latest version 3.0.

i'm a hardcore nba2k player. i only play wit whatever team LeBron is in, so this year i rock with the MIAMI HEATLES!

when i say im hardcore, i mean i run plays, i call timeouts when needed. i play just like the real life player tendencies. i look for the open basketball shot(i am a bron fan). heck, i even use coach spolstra's substition rotation. i dont force possessions. only when i get frustrated with the cpu defense & thats when i realize what im doing wrong and call a regroup timeout. <-- thats just some of the "realistics" i try my best to portray in 2K11.

im currently testing v3.0 with minor tweeks along with the coach profiles.
i tweeked pass accuracy from 44 to 47. on 44 i was averaging about 15-20 turnovers a gm which on 82games.com is normal average. but some turnovers were a lil crazy like inbounding and the player totally lets the pass go out of bounds smh.

i also noticed that having injury frequency on 51 causes aout an injury a game. i played a significant ammount of games to notice this trend so i slightly lowered it back to defult 50 & seem to not have as many injuries.

also, go for on-ball steals on 100 has players reaching carelessly even when they are in foul trouble. i lowered this to 97 & im still getting some careless reaches that result in fouls from my CPU teammates and CPU apponent so i might adjust to -1 to see how that works out.

1 more tweek. since i only play with the MIAMI HEAT using dehpierrot coach profile edits, i noticed he has the HEAT's help defense at 96! now, i have seen enough HEAT games this year (thanks to NBA LEAGE PASS) to know that they dont double team the ball everytime the opponents pg is bringing up the ball to set up their half court offense. i lowered this to 82 and noticed a good balance of help defense when the other teams pg is bringing up the ball after a made basket.

with that being said, these sliders are the best i've ever played with. the move to ALL STAR was great on your part. Pro was getting too easy and was lacking the up & down, make a run give a run struggle of a 12 minute NBA game.

so far, ive played the Blazers, Clippers & Nuggets with v3.0 using my tweeks and have been 3-0 although the Nuggets gave me a big scare due to Melo's take over in the 4th. No match for the Heatles though.

these sliders have brought excitement & realism into this game.

**if i came across the wrong way in this post or stating any of my tweeks, i dont mean any harm. im just a dude that loves the NBA & NBA2K11. i appreaciate the work u and the rest of the guys have put into these sets.

now off to play the Bulls. ill post stats when im done. holla back.
iameich is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #1004
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
though it may seem like im new to this forum, i've been keeping up with these sliders & reading every ones posts ever since the pre-patch sliders.

*i just finally decided to create an account lol.

i'd like to thank greenie & everybody else that helped out with these sliders up to the latest version 3.0.

i'm a hardcore nba2k player. i only play wit whatever team LeBron is in, so this year i rock with the MIAMI HEATLES!

when i say im hardcore, i mean i run plays, i call timeouts when needed. i play just like the real life player tendencies. i look for the open basketball shot(i am a bron fan). heck, i even use coach spolstra's substition rotation. i dont force possessions. only when i get frustrated with the cpu defense & thats when i realize what im doing wrong and call a regroup timeout. <-- thats just some of the "realistics" i try my best to portray in 2K11.

im currently testing v3.0 with minor tweeks along with the coach profiles.
i tweeked pass accuracy from 44 to 47. on 44 i was averaging about 15-20 turnovers a gm which on 82games.com is normal average. but some turnovers were a lil crazy like inbounding and the player totally lets the pass go out of bounds smh.

i also noticed that having injury frequency on 51 causes aout an injury a game. i played a significant ammount of games to notice this trend so i slightly lowered it back to defult 50 & seem to not have as many injuries.

also, go for on-ball steals on 100 has players reaching carelessly even when they are in foul trouble. i lowered this to 97 & im still getting some careless reaches that result in fouls from my CPU teammates and CPU apponent so i might adjust to -1 to see how that works out.

1 more tweek. since i only play with the MIAMI HEAT using dehpierrot coach profile edits, i noticed he has the HEAT's help defense at 96! now, i have seen enough HEAT games this year (thanks to NBA LEAGE PASS) to know that they dont double team the ball everytime the opponents pg is bringing up the ball to set up their half court offense. i lowered this to 82 and noticed a good balance of help defense when the other teams pg is bringing up the ball after a made basket.

with that being said, these sliders are the best i've ever played with. the move to ALL STAR was great on your part. Pro was getting too easy and was lacking the up & down, make a run give a run struggle of a 12 minute NBA game.

so far, ive played the Blazers, Clippers & Nuggets with v3.0 using my tweeks and have been 3-0 although the Nuggets gave me a big scare due to Melo's take over in the 4th. No match for the Heatles though.

these sliders have brought excitement & realism into this game.

**if i came across the wrong way in this post or stating any of my tweeks, i dont mean any harm. im just a dude that loves the NBA & NBA2K11. i appreaciate the work u and the rest of the guys have put into these sets.

now off to play the Bulls. ill post stats when im done. holla back.

Thanks, man.

If you're a hardcore NBA fan, I made these for you. I'm glad they are working out for you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:26 PM   #1005
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugeheadguy
just finished another great game in my lakers association this time (3 years in), we played the hawks and won despite kobe being in foul trouble through the whole game.

Looks perfect.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #1006
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushfrog
I'm playing the first Playoff round against the bucks in my association but lost my focus because I always got highscoring games in the last time. Didnt play for about 2 weeks, now I finally played game 3 and updated to your newest slider set, great it was a battle throughout the game and i won the 4th quarter clearly. Great game, missed the feeling in one of your old sets but for it seems that the sliders improved a lot. Great work, thanks mate.
Cool. No problem, man.

Enjoy!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #1007
Pro
 
Cesco's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Parma, Italy
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

I'm still losing like a real noob of the game, but everything looks almost perfect, no complaints about the sliders. I'm using Orlando (the pre trade team, shouldn't be so easy to lose, but go figure) and sometimes I'm afraid that my 36 Def Pressure setting is making easy for the CPU to kill me, or maybe I'm just playing bad, eh eh ;-)

I've beaten the Mavericks by 6 and lost to the worst team (Nets) by 23! Howard is putting up big numbers (points, rebounds and blocks), Carter is out, Lewis is hurt day-to-day and Nelson can be the best player sometimes and the worst in the next game. CPU always shoot around 50%. I only won one game so far against Dallas, where they shoot 40% and I shoot 50%.

I see people here winning using very good teams, hope this is not necessary for having a successful association (again, the game plays great even when you lose). Are you guys isomoving a lot? How do you play defense? Just curious.

Just another post to say that sliders are really good!

Last edited by Cesco; 01-11-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Cesco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:25 PM   #1008
MVP
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Beat the Magic 93-88 in a defensive struggle to improve to 10-5. Howard and Carter were hurt. With 20 seconds left in a tie game I isolated wall and he drew a foul made both free throws. Then he got one of a few huge 4th quarter steals and he passed to marion who passed to Blatche for the clinching layup

Magic/Wizards
Field Goals: 35-93(37%)/ 30-71(42%)
3's: 10-31(32%)/ 6-19(31%)
free throws: 8-10(80%)/27-39(69%)
assists: 22/18
turnovers: 14/17
Rebounds: 52(11 off.)/45(5 off.)
steals: 12/9
blocks: 4/9
PIP: 30/34
bench:22/25
2nd chance: 6/8
fast break: 4/8
ewing6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 AM.

Top -