Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-27-2011, 10:09 PM   #1489
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Greenie mate, pumped to try the new sliders, I'll post stats when Im done.

Just wanted to discuss dunking ability! It seems with Geebo's rosters, dunking ability has been edited player by player......and I'm thinking that what we have it as is too low, as barely anyone dunks in game, and when in the practice arena....for the life of me I can't get anyone to dunk lol.....I might try putting it up a bit and let you know
Old 01-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #1490
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just finished my first game with these sliders and I must say I'm very impressed with them. I completely blew this game and should have won.

The Warriors got off to a 21-4 run to start the game but I was able to get back within 5 by the end of the quarter. Nick Young and John Wall absolutely carried my team in the second half.

The only thing I was a little concerned about was the high score. I used all of the settings, except for using the 2k updated rosters (as of 1/21)

Here are some player stats

Curry 29pts 5reb 9 assists, 4 stl
Wright 24 pts, 7 rebs, 4 ast, stl
Ellis 22 pts, 3 reb, 6 ast, 6 stl
Lee 14 pts 13 reb, 3 ast, 3 stl

Young 45 pts, 7 reb, 1 ast, 3 stl
Wall 20 pts, 2 reb, 12 ast, 2 stl
Blatche 14 pts, 9 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl, 4 blk

I'm wondering if maybe I should try playing on 11 min quarters.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Game1.jpg (171.7 KB, 69 views)
Old 01-27-2011, 11:51 PM   #1491
Rookie

how the hell you get FG's attempted up 100? woah lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2011, 11:54 PM   #1492
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~: AkaDemiK :~
how the hell you get FG's attempted up 100? woah lol
Yeah I have no idea, I double checked and all the settings were the same. The only thing I did differently was to use a different camera angle, which I'm sure doesn't have any effect on the game.

I'm going to give it a couple more tries because I really like the way it plays, I might have to switch to 11 minute quarters though.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:49 AM   #1493
Rookie

Just tried another game with the Wiz and had to turn it off at halftime. I think these sliders are probably a little too difficult for me. I was losing to the Griz 73-54 at halftime. Couldn't stop anything and they were just charging through my D like I was a high school team. Also I was being out rebounded like 33-16.

Has anyone had success with these sliders on Pro?
Old 01-28-2011, 01:16 AM   #1494
Rookie

Clippers(Me) VS Trail Blazers
76 Overall VS 81 Overall
(0-0) VS (1-0)
Fantasy Association
Opening Night
3.6 Sliders
Player Lock (Point Guard)

Gamed started out with both teams playing lock down defense. Both teams were shooting around 30% before the half. Blazers lead by 2 at the half.

The Trail Blazers had a string of bad luck and lost Kris Humphries and Tracy McGrady to injuries. Clippers out scored the Blazers 33 to 17 in the third quarter and was able to hold it out in the fourth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clippers_Blazers.jpg (194.5 KB, 90 views)
Old 01-28-2011, 01:32 AM   #1495
Rookie

Love the changes so far, I actually made some wide open mid range shots lol.

Had trouble with one inbound play that was under the offensive basket, would really be nice if they let us throw a lob to the frontcourt... Other than that no problems with passing.

Blocks in the paint seemed reasonable. Layups that I had room for went in and the help defense wasn't getting any ridiculous superman blocks.

Great job with the changes man!

Last edited by mcampbell; 01-28-2011 at 02:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2011, 01:43 AM   #1496
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankySox35
Yeah I have no idea, I double checked and all the settings were the same. The only thing I did differently was to use a different camera angle, which I'm sure doesn't have any effect on the game.

I'm going to give it a couple more tries because I really like the way it plays, I might have to switch to 11 minute quarters though.
Are you playing association or quick game? Maybe you forgot to turn player speed to 44 in your association?

Set plays to auto if you want to slow your offense down. Maybe raise your Defensive Assist for your controller. If the CPU is blowing past you on defense they probably aren't running plays to take up the shot clock either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »