Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

GameInformer has posted their NBA 2K15 wishlist. Quite a few topics on OS have been created as well. Make sure you check them out in our Forums and add to the lists here.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Dazraz @ 01/07/14 01:12 PM
Full 32 Team Control

# 22 Barbatrucco @ 01/07/14 01:22 PM
MAKE NBA 2K15 ALSO FOR CURRENT GEN

# 23 thedream2k13 @ 01/07/14 01:57 PM
All these " wishes" and none mention less reliance on Internet connection for the simple things in the game. THIS comes before all previous post

# 24 SHAKYR @ 01/07/14 02:20 PM
Association Mode

# 25 Monsterfred79 @ 01/07/14 03:29 PM
Gameplay- a basketball that is at least 60/40 offense/defense. At best 50/50 with the advantage to the better basketball iq being played. I want to play a game deeper than shooting threes or dunking.
Midrange and post play is a bigger percentage of scoring than dunking and threes. There should be a continuous chess match between the users.

Game modes- no vc! I know that won't happen just wanted to voice my opinion. Less focus on anything with my- in front of it. I have no interest in and have not, will not play myplayer or the park. I like 5 on 5 basketball. Preferably nba. That is what thought i payed for. If they want to have vc, use it for the mywhatever.
Better pick and roll animations, specifically the ability to split with the ball handler. There are more than one way to set a screen, more than one way to defend it. The option to set the screen where you want it. 90% of the time it is set in the wrong side sending me into traffic, to the weak side of the court. Ridiculous.
ONLINE. Servers, ability to complete online games, online league commissioner controls.

Controls- if they can't remove the lag from the right stick shooting, then bring back the modifier.

Monsterfred79

# 26 videobastard @ 01/07/14 03:47 PM
Online community - Ability for someone to create one and set sliders for others to join private with password. Have a lobby system so when players are in the community we can see who is waiting and ready to play.

Online Leagues - Full customization from admin who created it. Having the ability to set sliders, difficulty, minutes per quarter, fantasy draft, sim games, reset games, boot a user, send invite to user, flex schedule etc..

Allow more customization for camera angles. I wish the broadcast style cameras had the option to not zoom out and in on its own crossing near half court. I would rather just have it stay steady like the skybox camera. Or allow the skybox camera with its custom zoom and height toggles for online play.

Not even going to get into the drm and vc because i know this will be covered from others in this thread.

# 27 MurdaTre4 @ 01/07/14 03:54 PM
BRING BACK CREATE A PLAYER...Never understood why they eliminated it in the first place

# 28 malky @ 01/07/14 03:57 PM
Bring Back Full Control Franchise mode meaning 32 team control and Cpu vs Cpu in franchise mode.

I mean seriously is 2k trying to model after Madden's debacle franchise?

# 29 asitter @ 01/07/14 04:01 PM
-Fix online issues. I haven't been able to play a game against a friend of mine yet. And the only time we can get into The Park with each other is when we just get lucky and join the same lobby at random.

-No VC in MyGM. I haven't played the mode AT ALL because I want MyCareer guy to get better. Association used to be my favorite game type.

-Possibly add the ability to play a game using teams from MyCareer against friends. FIFA had this feature, and it was awesome.

-Although it will NEVER happen (2K is too greedy!) take away VC in MyCareer and make it like FIFA. In order to rank up, you had to accomplish certain things. For instance, to improve your tackling, you had to complete X amount of tackles in a game. So make it something along the lines of "+3 to 3-point shooting if you hit 5 3s in a game"

# 30 Swauny Jones @ 01/07/14 04:11 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD some functional / reliable servers for once in the last 5-6 years would be great. That's all I can really ask for.

# 31 Doomz92 @ 01/07/14 04:18 PM
Bring Back Crews at least. Parks is a good idea but it isn't made for 2K Servers. Just stick to 5v5 FULLCOURT MyPlayer Gameplay. Better yet, Stick with CREW MODE. That's something the majority of us want so why keep it away. 2K12 - New Online Codes 2K13 - It's still Broken 2K14 - Water it down & call it CREWS & Park has POTENTIAL but these Servers hold it back. Every year its a new Online MyPLAYER Mode but not the one we want. GIVE US WHAT WE WANT & THAT'S CREW MODE!!!

# 32 Doomz92 @ 01/07/14 04:19 PM
Bring Back Crews at least. Parks is a good idea but it isn't made for 2K Servers. Just stick to 5v5 FULLCOURT MyPlayer Gameplay. Better yet, Stick with CREW MODE. That's something the majority of us want so why keep it away. 2K12 - New Online Codes 2K13 - It's still Broken 2K14 - Water it down & call it CREWS & Park has POTENTIAL but these Servers hold it back. Every year its a new Online MyPLAYER Mode but not the one we want. GIVE US WHAT WE WANT & THAT'S CREW MODE!!!

# 33 quehouston @ 01/07/14 05:32 PM
I want the lag online to be abolished.

I want new rim sounds and net physics. We've had the exact same ugly net physics since like 2k7, time for something more realistic.

Online leagues.

Fixed help D.

Defensive Settings back.

Better trade logic.

More realistic presentation and graphic slides.

And the complete annihilation of VC

# 34 BluFu @ 01/07/14 05:45 PM
-i understand coding isn't easy, but if you're still struggling with trade/draft/rotation logic then bring back 30 team control.

-bring back association with full David Stern Mode capabilities (sorry silver sounds weird). ie: team relocation, jersey changes/modifications, expansion teams etc.

basically bring control back to users. thanks

# 35 vtcha @ 01/07/14 06:18 PM
A product that works ...

With all jokes aside, not a big list for me this year since I only played the game limitedly due to all the problems.

MyGM
- Too many contract extensions signed during the regular season. Should happen 75% of the time in the off-season.
- Ability to execute 3-team trades. Also make the A.I perform 3-team trades with one another.
- More in-depth draft picks when trading. For example, lottery protected, swapping picks, trading picks beyond 2 years, etc.
- More than 4 slots when proposing trades.
- Majority of non-lottery rookies should be receiving limited playing time. They should mainly get the opportunity to play when injury occurs or lack of depth at the position.

And most importantly, and I beg you 2K- I've been asking for this for several years now, allow the option for users to select the amount of games played per season (14, 29, 56 or 82) on both MyCareer and MyGM.

Also, for further wishlists and ideas, see my signature below for past 2K wishlists that might've been missed- trust me, you'll thank me later

# 36 Phreezy P @ 01/07/14 06:42 PM
Bring back the D-League, Summer league, and integrate euroleague into association and myCareer.

# 37 DMTS @ 01/07/14 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
1. Bring Back Local Saves: This would include the ability to have numerous saves of each type (i.e. eight roster saves, three franchise modes, two MyPlayers, etc.).

2. Bring Back Create-a-Player: In addition, provide update to dated create-a-player model. New haircuts, new facial hair, the ability to add masks, the ability to add goggles, etc.

3. Bring Back Manual Saves

4. Bring Back ReelMaker with YouTube Upload Capability

5. Overhaul on-court audio samples: This includes the sound of slam dunks, missed shots, made swishes, made almost-swishes (touching the back rim on the way down), crowd response, and more (thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tmosphere.html).

Also, from the linked thread above, it'd be cool to see the NBA's newer rims that flex and breakaway slightly to the sides make it into the game (as in the Nate Robinson dunk clip).

6. Return a Sense of Realism to MyPlayer Mode: Some aspects of MyPlayer that I do not feel match NBA 2K's typical simulation mission statement:

A. Players being paid in gold
B. Mime teammates
C. Near immediate rise to incredible stardom
D. Having to use significant portions of salary to purchase accessories (and different colorways of those accessories)
E. Every, single career featuring the same exact storyline of a player rising from the street courts to the NBA

Some aspects of MyPlayer that I feel would restore a sense of realism that's consistent with what gamers have come to expect out of NBA 2K's quality simulation product over the years:

A. Players paid with real money
B. The re-introduction of the Draft Combine, Summer League, Training Camp, and D-League
C. Varied career paths that do not always lead to earning a starting job after 20 regular season games
D. Spending money only on things that'd actually cost money (i.e. not paying to alter one's shot release)
E. The ability to choose one's jersey number, even after being traded or signing with a new team
F. The game recognizing and choosing the correct jerseys for your team (ex: Sunday night alts). If nothing else, allowing the gamer to make the correct choice.

7. Steer MyGM Back Toward Reality: Some of the new implementations of MyGM have potential to move the franchise mode forward. However, I feel a few of the new additions are completely out of place and are inconsistent with an NBA basketball simulation. Namely, I feel the "leveling up through earning VC" to be almost completely off-base and almost entirely divorced from any semblance of real-life front office replication.

8. Bring Back Franchise Control Options: This includes 30 team control, forced trades, jersey options, complete freedom to run an NBA league as we saw fit.

9. Full Fleshing Out of Classic Jerseys: I feel finally completing the collection would allow gamers a more fully customizable experience that'd keep a large portion of the NBA fanbase engaged and locked in (fans of classic teams and fans of creating teams). Speaking of creating teams...

10. Bring Back Create-a-Team. Enhance it: Provide the ability add city names or team names across the jersey breast. Implement a thorough court-editor (similar to NCAA College Hoops 2K8).

11. Add More Classic Teams: There's a dedicated faction of basketball gamers thirsty for any sort of classic team improvements. Classic teams are real NBA teams that have existed and are very much a part of an authentic NBA experience. Even if rights acquisitions are difficult, there's many recent classic teams (comprised largely of current players or classic players already in the game) that'd make wonderful additions (2007 Warriors, 2000 Raptors, 2008 Celtics, 2006 Suns, 2000 Lakers, etc.).

12. Provide ability to edit player's shorts length: Primarily for the sake of classic team customization

13. More freeing ability to assign correct accessory and shoe colorways
I agree with the Summer-League and all but maybe not as long, not everyone wants to play 6-10 games before playing in an actual NBA game.

# 38 statum71 @ 01/07/14 07:31 PM
Local saves
32-team control season mode

# 39 Sundown @ 01/07/14 07:55 PM
1. DEFENSIVE SETTINGS!!!! POEs alone are not sufficient or sim.

2. Reasonable VC implementation/reward/costs/game balance.

3. Offline save functionality for rosters, replays, etc.

These MUST be addressed to even have what can be considered a solid, functional, sim game next year.

# 40 RipCityAndy @ 01/07/14 07:57 PM
No more VC. It's really bad.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.