Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2015, 05:49 PM   #857
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Dude....stop spamming please!!! If you have more questions, edit your previous posts.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:51 PM   #858
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Not previously - although I have been recently been reading interesting things about it recently. I want to see if we can get an AP set to work first with the IG slider - and then work down from there.
I would love to see what you can come up with for Pro, I think the animations really shine on that level, especially the WR/DB interactions.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 01-02-2015, 05:59 PM   #859
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I would love to see what you can come up with for Pro, I think the animations really shine on that level, especially the WR/DB interactions.
From a difficulty perspective, what do you see as the major hurdles? (I'm going to assume we will need to jack up CPU blocking for sure.)
Old 01-02-2015, 06:20 PM   #860
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
From a difficulty perspective, what do you see as the major hurdles? (I'm going to assume we will need to jack up CPU blocking for sure.)
Well, as I'm sure you know in order to get them to be challenging their needs to be a larger disparity in the slider settings between the User and CPU. I have been messing around with a set that is playing pretty decent and the only setting that is the same for user and CPU is WRC. I could post them or PM them to you if your interested in taking a look.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 01-02-2015, 07:10 PM   #861
Rookie

rookiesensation's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm noticing a sack issue with the version 5 sliders as with my cfm as the colts against the Broncos we had 4 sacks and through one quarter against the Eagles we have 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2015, 07:11 PM   #862
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Well, as I'm sure you know in order to get them to be challenging their needs to be a larger disparity in the slider settings between the User and CPU. I have been messing around with a set that is playing pretty decent and the only setting that is the same for user and CPU is WRC. I could post them or PM them to you if your interested in taking a look.
Please send me a PM....I have a functional set already based on this set but am not seeing anything out-of-the ordinary from a DB/WR interaction standpoint.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:13 PM   #863
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiesensation
I'm noticing a sack issue with the version 5 sliders as with my cfm as the colts against the Broncos we had 4 sacks and through one quarter against the Eagles we have 3
Need more than numbers....what did the replays show? Were they coverage sacks, QB not getting rid of the ball quickly enough, etc.? What are the awareness ratings and traits for the QBs in question in your CFM? What were the O-line ratings versus your front seven?
Old 01-02-2015, 07:23 PM   #864
Rookie

rookiesensation's Arena

OVR: 2

From what I remeber the Broncos game was a lot of coverage sacks and 2 of my sacks in the Eagles were coverage as well with one sack coming off a good cb blitz that got to foles just before he threw it I don't know the awareness rating of manning but I would suspect it would be pretty high and foles awareness rating is 77. Arthur Jones has 2 sacks already and an 85 overall in the eagles game is going against jelly who is a guy who is a 75 and 68 with 85 and 68 awareness respectively

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »