Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2015, 06:06 PM   #1457
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Now....what I am looking at right now is an AP/AM/AM setup (like King's)...if all goes well after a couple of games, I'll post it in the thread to let people give it a try.

(If it doesn't go so well....then I am going to try your adjustments on pass reaction and PCI....one question though, did you adjust pass reaction for both sides when you dropped it to 38?)
I forgot to lower the pci completely... for both
Old 03-20-2015, 07:37 PM   #1458
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Josh, I have the p/k interference set at 32, and both hum and cpu reaction time set at 38, and pass coverage at 20... and in brief testing it seems pretty good so far. The rest of the sliders are the same, i've only adjusted those 3. If you would try them out and let me know what you think... that would be great.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:45 PM   #1459
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7

Are you seeing different plenties being called
Old 03-20-2015, 11:01 PM   #1460
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
Are you seeing different plenties being called
I'm seeing more false starts, off sides, and holdings being called, but it's far from overdone... I think you get just about the right amount of penalties being called.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:20 AM   #1461
Rookie

Small sample size, but some impressions with dsk's adjustments:

- Human running game seems to be (a lot) harder.
- CPU running game is non-existent. Every attempt was a loss, or a 1-2 yard gain.
- Without blitzing, it seems to be harder to get pressure on the QB.
- If i called blitz, i could sacked QB almost every snap. QB held on the ball way to long, or scrambles into his own OLine.
- QB is more accurate - maybe because of getting more time in the pocket.

But again, it's a small sample size. I will test it with some other games today.

Some different notes, but have nothing to do with the adjustments i think.

- When QB succesfully scrambles, my DB's just stand there and let it happen. They don't try to tackle him.
- Almost every screen play is a safe sack for the human defense. I believe that's an overall madden 15 issue, because i saw it on every set i played with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2015, 12:53 PM   #1462
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudFuel
Sure thing. A buddy and I have been testing out these sliders with different teams to see what differences there are (playing a few games as top tier teams (SEA/DEN), then playing middle of the road teams (PHI/CLE), then bottom of the barrel teams (OAK/JAX). Teams like SEA definitely have an easier time playing than CLE, but it's by no means easy.

I'll see about picking a game that plays against those two QBs and streaming it.

Question man....Is this twitch stream using @JoshC1977's sliders as-is? Or did you make personal adjustments...

That drive before halftime by Rodgers was SUPER impressive (where he went deep for a TD) in that the CPU QB didn't take sacks during hurry-up offense and actually went deep on a number of plays...Usually, the CPU QB on these hurry-up offense situations will hold on to the ball too darn long and take sacks which will then lead to a domino affect of taking 2 or 3 more sacks on top of that! Which unfortunately was the case with the last drive that the Packers had before the halftime whistle...Once Rodgers took that first sack...he then took another....Domino affect in play...

Here is the twitch stream I was referring to:

http://www.twitch.tv/cloudfuel/b/639476144

NOTE: Just saw your end of game stats...12?!?! Sacks by your Seahawks...I now HOPE you didn't use @JoshC1977s slider set! LOL! That is an outrageous number man!

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 03-21-2015 at 01:00 PM.
Old 03-21-2015, 04:24 PM   #1463
Rookie

Slayer525's Arena

Hey Josh, great slider set. Coming back to the game after all the recent off season trades and moves. I have a question for ya. I started a franchise with the Saints with an updated roster and while I'm loving how competitive my games are I'm noticing Dree Brees is horribly inaccurate, do you have any suggestions for the QB slider and what I should tweek it to?
Old 03-21-2015, 07:13 PM   #1464
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer525
Hey Josh, great slider set. Coming back to the game after all the recent off season trades and moves. I have a question for ya. I started a franchise with the Saints with an updated roster and while I'm loving how competitive my games are I'm noticing Dree Brees is horribly inaccurate, do you have any suggestions for the QB slider and what I should tweek it to?
A point or two bump in the human QBA should do the trick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »