Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2015, 01:43 PM   #1817
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Needing more CPU production rushing the ball. If i go up from 55 to 60 how much of an impact will that have? I play solo online cfm, so once the game starts i won't be able to back it down, with 60 am i going to go overboard?

According to my daddy league account, through 8 games, 9 min quarters, the cpu is averaging only 59.6 yards. I kept thinking that this would eventually change, but ½ way through the season it's not likely.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 10-20-2015, 01:44 PM   #1818
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Yes that can be done too.

But I actually am fine with Owner mode now that I went through an off-season with it. I like I can hire and fire staff, upgrade my stadium, or move my team if I want.

I needed a change. I played so many games in my year one 32 team franchise (played a lot of games other than my Dolphins games).

I just want to focus on my one team now going forward. I am playing NHL and 2K16 too so I am crunched for time now.

But absolutely right. Turn off coach firings and problem solved.
So question. Running a solo coach cfm with the Chargers. Is it possible to add a human owner to the Chargers and the retire the coach. I'm gonna mess around anyways but thought someone might have first hand knowledge.

The reason I don't want to start over is because I just had a hell of a draft snagging 3 supetstar, 1 quick, and 2 normal dev guys. I took a flier on a QB in the late 3rd figuring Rivers only has a couple years left and I can groom this guy. Turned out to be 82 ovr and the 2nd highest rated player in the draft. The rest of my guys were really good to. I honestly don't know how I did it because I was kinda just messing around with scouting which means I probably won't be able to replicate it but oh well. It was awesome. Sorry about the rant. Just super excited.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782
Old 10-20-2015, 03:21 PM   #1819
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So question. Running a solo coach cfm with the Chargers. Is it possible to add a human owner to the Chargers and the retire the coach. I'm gonna mess around anyways but thought someone might have first hand knowledge.

The reason I don't want to start over is because I just had a hell of a draft snagging 3 supetstar, 1 quick, and 2 normal dev guys. I took a flier on a QB in the late 3rd figuring Rivers only has a couple years left and I can groom this guy. Turned out to be 82 ovr and the 2nd highest rated player in the draft. The rest of my guys were really good to. I honestly don't know how I did it because I was kinda just messing around with scouting which means I probably won't be able to replicate it but oh well. It was awesome. Sorry about the rant. Just super excited.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782
No. Once your start you can't create new characters. This all must be done prior to pressing the "start your league" button to get to pre-season week 1.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-20-2015, 03:23 PM   #1820
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Needing more CPU production rushing the ball. If i go up from 55 to 60 how much of an impact will that have? I play solo online cfm, so once the game starts i won't be able to back it down, with 60 am i going to go overboard?

According to my daddy league account, through 8 games, 9 min quarters, the cpu is averaging only 59.6 yards. I kept thinking that this would eventually change, but ½ way through the season it's not likely.
Are you switching on defense? Or playing strictly no switch (meaning never switiching at all on defense and letting CPU teammates make tackles).

If your switching it's tough to get a functional CPU running game on All-Pro IMO. If you are playing strictly "no switch" bump CPU run blocking to 58 and go from there.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-20-2015, 03:25 PM   #1821
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

This^^^^ play lock on defense. You will see good run teams be able to run.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 03:26 PM   #1822
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Are you switching on defense? Or playing strictly no switch (meaning never switiching at all on defense and letting CPU teammates make tackles).

If your switching it's tough to get a functional CPU running game on All-Pro IMO. If you are playing strictly "no switch" bump CPU run blocking to 58 and go from there.

i do switch, but i'm not that nimble at the stick skills either. i'll bump to 58 for a first go and see how it shakes out.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 10-20-2015, 11:10 PM   #1823
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Here are my first 5 games in my Falcons CFM:

W vs Eagles 33-30
L vs Giants 15-35
L vs Cowboys 28-31
W vs Texans 45-20
W vs Redskins 24-17

Matt Ryan 89.6 qb rat
1515 yards - 8 td- 5 int - 62%

I split time with Freeman and Coleman, avg 4.0 ypc, around 500 yards combined.

Julio Jones - well he is Julio
44 catches - 753 yards - 3 tds - 83 long.

Sack leaders : Beasley Jr ( who I control) 4.5 sacks, Babineaux 4 sacks, Hageman 1.5 sacks.

Trufant 2 INT, 3 others with 1.

12th best offense
20th best defense

Solid stats and games fun.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2015, 03:35 AM   #1824
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

First, on topic: I love these sliders. They give Madden a real feeling, and I am enjoying the game for the first time in a while, and have actually completed a full season for the first time in forever.

Second, off topic: I see guys talking about their draft picks developement, and calling them superstar, quick, normal and so on. How do you see this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »