MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 73 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2015, 10:35 AM   #577
"I reckon so."
 
Last Gunfighter's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Yea I've been super busy lately. Got a wedding to shoot coming up. Looking to get some testing in today. Would like to get these nailed down before Thursday of this coming week. If not sooner!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to try to get in some testing too when I get home from church. Any suggestion on what we need to change to address this? QB ACC, WRC, PDR, PC? The only other issue I'm seeing is the lack of pressure on the CPU QB, even when blitzing I am have a very hard time getting pressure. I've been lucky to get 1 sack a game.
__________________
New Orleans SAINTS |LSU TIGERS |New York RANGERS

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Last Gunfighter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:43 AM   #578
MVP
 
iameich's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wash Heights, New York City
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I'm going to try to get in some testing too when I get home from church. Any suggestion on what we need to change to address this? QB ACC, WRC, PDR, PC? The only other issue I'm seeing is the lack of pressure on the CPU QB, even when blitzing I am have a very hard time getting pressure. I've been lucky to get 1 sack a game.

Yeah I'm seeing 1 sack per also. Also, in 3 games played, I've only witnessed 1 fumble.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"It's about damn time... It's about damn time. - LeBron James
iameich is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:44 AM   #579
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I'm going to try to get in some testing too when I get home from church. Any suggestion on what we need to change to address this? QB ACC, WRC, PDR, PC? The only other issue I'm seeing is the lack of pressure on the CPU QB, even when blitzing I am have a very hard time getting pressure. I've been lucky to get 1 sack a game.

I've been wanting to test
QB USER/CPU ACC at 35:
WRC USER/CPU - 53
USER/CPU PDR - 11/11
USER/CPU PC - 84/86

I've been seeing below average pressure, line blocks are holding too long for the CPU, so I'll look to move CPU Pass block to 40.

I think that is causing some of the QB ACC issues as well. Anybody could hit a target with enough time. Figure if we could find way to apply a little more "consistent" pressure it'd make QB move around more, Rush throws, and I also do think the more you hit the QB it affects them in this game. All resulting in better accuracy percentages.

I want to try fumbles a notch lower too than OP. So 45/46 ish either one is fine for both USER/CPU





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iiamcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 11:07 AM   #580
MVP
 
iameich's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wash Heights, New York City
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Spoke too soon. With 10mins left in the 4th, my CPU controlled teammate LOLB B.Mingo just sacked QB K.Cousins which caused him to commit the first fumble of this tight defensive game.

WAS 13 CLE 17 box score coming right after the game.

*this game is being played with the sliders posted on the OP.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"It's about damn time... It's about damn time. - LeBron James
iameich is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 11:35 AM   #581
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
I've been wanting to test
QB USER/CPU ACC at 35:
WRC USER/CPU - 53
USER/CPU PDR - 11/11
USER/CPU PC - 84/86

I've been seeing below average pressure, line blocks are holding too long for the CPU, so I'll look to move CPU Pass block to 40.

I think that is causing some of the QB ACC issues as well. Anybody could hit a target with enough time. Figure if we could find way to apply a little more "consistent" pressure it'd make QB move around more, Rush throws, and I also do think the more you hit the QB it affects them in this game. All resulting in better accuracy percentages.

I want to try fumbles a notch lower too than OP. So 45/46 ish either one is fine for both USER/CPU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So check this I plugged in :

USER/ CPU QB Acc: 34
USER/CPU Pass block: 38/39
WR Catch: 53 for both USER/CPU
USER/CPU Fumbles: 46
USER/CPU PDR: 10/10
USER/CPU PC: 84/85
USER/CPU Tackling: 42

Initial Reactions: CLE @ BAL week 3 CFM

QB Accuracy: T. Lewis (starting for CLE has looked like himself, starting 3 for 9 but did hook up with J. Wilson for a 83 yard post where my safety (I'm controlling) was suppose to be. The throw was off target a little forcing Gordon to stretch out for it with a diving L. Webb not touching him while he was down. Gordon gets up and raced the rest of the way. Lew has also missed on some targets and that seems authentic to me. J. Flacco has missed on some throws as well starting 6 for 10 but also fit a few nice spirals into tight windows. Very J. Flacco like.

Pass Block: I've seen better consistent penetration from both sides. Forcing QB's to move around and make quick decisions (just as I thought) with some of those past attempts being incompletions due to hurried/off target throws. Seems to be better effort up front.

Pass Reactions: Looks about the same. DB's making the read and breaks they're suppose to. Nothing really out the ordinary.

Pass Coverage: About the same as before. Better more consistent tight coverage from those who have the personal coverage ability, and those who lack in that department you could see being maybe a half step slow on some nicely placed balls.

Tackling: I'm seeing better results of missed tackles which causes more gang tackles. Originally had at 44, then tried 45 I believe 43 is the sweet spot. Haven't seen any fumbles yet but you don't always get that every game, and its still early (2 min left in 1st).

Last edited by iiamcb; 09-06-2015 at 11:38 AM.
iiamcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 11:39 AM   #582
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Staten Island, New York
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

So I played 3 games in my franchise with these sliders and I absolutely love them! I'm playing as the Jets

First game I beat Cleveland 17-14
Second game got beat by Eagles 20-17
Third game I beat Miami 31-10

Time of possession is so realistic per side and have really no complaints at all about these sliders. I will continue to use them and enjoy them
__________________
PSN ID: MikeyBoy02NY02
http://www.twitch.tv/nyrangers241
LET'S GO NY RANGERS!!!!!!
Die hard Hockey fan!
MikeyBoy02NY02 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 11:43 AM   #583
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBoy02NY02
So I played 3 games in my franchise with these sliders and I absolutely love them! I'm playing as the Jets

First game I beat Cleveland 17-14
Second game got beat by Eagles 20-17
Third game I beat Miami 31-10

Time of possession is so realistic per side and have really no complaints at all about these sliders. I will continue to use them and enjoy them
Great man!! Glad your enjoying them. I'm looking to make a couple changes, very small adjustments. Highlighted in the above post. They're not official as I'm testing them, so continue to play with OP set until further notice.
iiamcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 11:45 AM   #584
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Fumbles at 46 I've seen two thus far, both recovered by fumbling team. One on a muffed punt by me (Ravens), and the other by a CLE running back. Both looked super realistic/authentic.

Last edited by iiamcb; 09-06-2015 at 11:49 AM.
iiamcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 AM.

Top -