Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2016, 02:24 AM   #1313
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'm going a VERY different direction; was doing so before the tuner came out...the tuner has done nothing but good things to enhance it further. Suction blocking, even at default is all but eliminated. Still some grabby play on the line, but the right combo of penalty sliders/autosubs, plus a couple of other things, is bringing it all together.

I am glad to hear that!! I can't wait to see what you're brewing up. I am definitely ready for whatever you throw at us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2016, 02:40 AM   #1314
Banned

Wassup josh i just started a cpu vs cpu franchise. With da kansas city chiefs with your set...nice man.... Let me know wenyu do some more updates on your set ok....btw these are the modt realistic. Slider and setup out...
Old 09-24-2016, 08:05 AM   #1315
Rookie

I'm sure it was covered earlier in this thread, but I can find it....but I'm just wondering if I can use these sliders but just bump up the level to all-madden instead of all-pro for a bit more of a challenge. I like the realism and balance of these sliders but I DO want the cpu to have a slight advantage over me to challenge me a bit more. I find a major difference between all-pro and all-madden is that the cpu will choose better defenses/offenses to counter the particular play that you have chosen. The cpu seems to be more intelligent on all-madden. For example if its third and one and you have the ball on offense the cpu should be expecting a run. On all-madden the cpu is more likely to stack the front to better counter a possible run whereas on all-pro the cpu may just come out in a typical base defensive look, making the first down too easy to achieve in my opinion. So I guess the gist of what I'm saying is that on all-madden the cpu chooses better formation packages to counter your particular formation package, which is realistic and what I enjoy most about all-madden. The thing is I can't even prove that what I just stated is true, but I've played madden CFMs for the past 10 years and I've always found this to be the case. So is all-madden a possibility on these sliders? Or will it ruin the balance too much?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 10:58 AM   #1316
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc324393
I'm sure it was covered earlier in this thread, but I can find it....but I'm just wondering if I can use these sliders but just bump up the level to all-madden instead of all-pro for a bit more of a challenge. I like the realism and balance of these sliders but I DO want the cpu to have a slight advantage over me to challenge me a bit more. I find a major difference between all-pro and all-madden is that the cpu will choose better defenses/offenses to counter the particular play that you have chosen. The cpu seems to be more intelligent on all-madden. For example if its third and one and you have the ball on offense the cpu should be expecting a run. On all-madden the cpu is more likely to stack the front to better counter a possible run whereas on all-pro the cpu may just come out in a typical base defensive look, making the first down too easy to achieve in my opinion. So I guess the gist of what I'm saying is that on all-madden the cpu chooses better formation packages to counter your particular formation package, which is realistic and what I enjoy most about all-madden. The thing is I can't even prove that what I just stated is true, but I've played madden CFMs for the past 10 years and I've always found this to be the case. So is all-madden a possibility on these sliders? Or will it ruin the balance too much?
On the current OP setup...probably not. But I suggest you stay tuned
Old 09-24-2016, 11:53 AM   #1317
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Like a movie teaser trailer haha. Good to see you've seen positive stuff to with tuner. On OP I won a game 16-2 vs Giants. Two sub 75 players at tackle got ate up all game and their offense wasn't moving. Should've had a shutout but I tried to juke and spun backwards for a safety. Then lost to Panthers 34-17. Didn't have Gurley due to injury and offense held to under 90 rushing. Looking forward to what you cook up next.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2016, 12:52 PM   #1318
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
There is no way that I know of Cheda. The MM settings are tied to your profile, CFM to the actual CFM....just like in NCAA.
Well I have two controllers so I'm thinking if I sign in as different users it will allow me to have different MM and CFM going
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 09-24-2016, 02:45 PM   #1319
Rookie

33JAF's Arena

Can't wait to see what you've got in store after the tuner, Josh. I haven't been able to play lately but it sounds promising. Looking forward to an update.
Old 09-24-2016, 04:23 PM   #1320
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Quit messin' with our emotions man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »