Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2016, 01:34 AM   #3313
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Finished year one as the browns 4-11-1. I ended up going heavy defense in the draft. I did find a solid RE, ROLB, and decent MLB. (Traded away Mingo and Kruger.) needed to start getting younger and not older. I found a solid RB in the 4th and a nice draft pick of a C that had quick development At 75 overall. Can start rebuilding this o-line a bit. I did draft a QB that had superstar development!! Man this guy arm is a 94 throw power. Played him a bit in preseason and man if I develop him, I got a QB. I made one last trade to get the journeyman QB Sam Bradford from the eagles. As that QB develops I need a Veteran who can manage the game and help win some games. Kessler wasn't doing it ( 20 Picks) nor RG3. ( slow development, aging and wasn't that great.) RG3 was cut and Kessler became the 2nd string. Duke Johnson is my starter, Coleman is main guy. First year 71 receptions 1,233 yards 9 TD. This kid can ball. Defense there is really nothing there besides Haden. I cut my punter because his contract was eating some cap up and signed something wing. got a new kicker in Matt Prater. My team got a while to go, but hopefully this year can be a big improvement from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 10-15-2016 at 02:56 AM.
Old 10-15-2016, 02:53 AM   #3314
Rookie

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I did a Browns cfm too with the red set and went 12-4 lol. I seriously thought about tanking the last 2 games so I could miss the playoffs and draft a bit higher. I used the updated rosters and traded away josh Gordon for 4&5 round picks and rb Crowell and 6&7 rounders for a first.

Thinking about going with purple and making tweaks next season instead of all madden red. It was definitely a challenge compared to my usual steelers but I still felt I could will the team to victory if needed. I did lead the league in sacks by 9 but all my other stats were top 10ish for the league.
Old 10-15-2016, 07:32 AM   #3315

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Only had time to play one game and didn't have time to get stats but it played pretty solid. I saw that whole false start issue late 4th when the CPU was called for 6 in a row leading to a 4th and 40, which obviously they didn't convert. I know it's been mentioned that it's a glitch from the patch, I have doubts as I never saw this happen on All Madden after the patch, my completely uneducated guess is fatigue is leading to it but I could be totally wrong. That leads me to my next point.....

Anyone noticed a trend at all regarding scoring and when it happens? It was 13-13 at halftime in my game against Atlanta last night, final score was 37-20 so I scored 24 in the second half and their run defense seemed to lose a step and become swiss cheese leading to big runs busting 2 50+ runs for scores.

Outside of the false start issue and their defense turning to trash late the game played pretty well I gotta admit. I will keep plugging away with these and see how things go, will report back as I play more.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 09:16 AM   #3316
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Played game two in my CFM ravens vs browns. I won 27-10. Big difference against browns defense and bills defense. I did what I wanted on offense and controlled the game completely.love the variety of games depending on how the team matchup is with the purple set. Next up are the jaguars in Jacksonville

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2016, 10:23 AM   #3317
MVP

OVR: 3

@Flazko -

Got a question my friend....

For the penalties....

Do we have to set the Main Menu penalties that value you stated even if you don't do Play Now games and just play CFM games? Because as you know, other slider gurus advise that Main Menu values affect CFM gameplay....For instance, JoshC's slider set refers to that...Not sure if after post patch it is like that....But in the past, that is what other slider gurus have advised....

Let me know when you have a chance. Thanks!

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 10-15-2016 at 10:27 AM.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:28 AM   #3318
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@Flazko -

Got a question my friend....

For the penalties....

Do we have to set the Main Menu penalties that value you stated even if you don't do Play Now games and just CFM? Because as you know, other slider gurus advise that Main Menu values affect CFM gameplay....For instance, JoshC's slider set refers to that...Not sure if after post patch it is like that....But in the past, that is what other slider gurus have advised....

Let me know when you have a chance. Thanks!
I personally set the main menu first that way when I import into franchise its easier to adjust. I also personally believe that main menu penalties affect how you set penalties in franchise but it's your choice. The only setting I advise to keep at 50 in main menu and 65 in franchise is fatigue. I also set auto subs the same in main menu as I do in franchise
Old 10-15-2016, 10:37 AM   #3319
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I personally set the main menu first that way when I import into franchise its easier to adjust. I also personally believe that main menu penalties affect how you set penalties in franchise but it's your choice. The only setting I advise to keep at 50 in main menu and 65 in franchise is fatigue. I also set auto subs the same in main menu as I do in franchise
Gotcha...Thanks for the quick response!

Have heard GREAT things from MVPeterson & Jaa (HunkerdownUGA) so definitely want to give the 'Purple Set' a shot!

Also....are you using the tuner?
Old 10-15-2016, 10:41 AM   #3320
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Gotcha...Thanks for the quick response!

Have heard GREAT things from MVPeterson & Jaa (HunkerdownUGA) so definitely want to give the 'Purple Set' a shot!

Also....are you using the tuner?
I haven't played since thrusday night, I'm out town for the weekend but I ran a quick play now game to see if any changes with tuner but usually tuners are just a minor tweak to an issue, it's the patches that drastically change things. Everything seems OK for now, I'll be resuming my franchise Monday evening.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »