Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2016, 11:32 AM   #3321
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Random question, but what determines the efficacy of the return units on special teams. Is it the individual players blocking attributes? Is it the return mans kick return rating? Combination of both?

Was having a discussion with my friend about it. I had Cordarrelle Patterson who has a high 90s in return rating, and I took back 4 that year between punts and kicks. Blocking always seemed to set up nicely, and each felt like it had the potential to go back. He ended up wanting $16 million over 3 years which was waaaaay too much for a kick returner an 4th receiver. So, I drafted a guy who ended up having a kick return in the 80s. Didn't even come close to returning any. Felt like the blocking just was never there.

Just looking for some discussion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 01:19 PM   #3322
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0

Hello Flazko I've been away for awhile and I don't have a lot of service but I am alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 10-15-2016, 02:21 PM   #3323
Rookie

Have you tried the sliders "secret sauce" All-Madden ?
That change if we want to play in all-madden for a realistic game ?

I love the gameplay "secret sauce" but it's too easy for me.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:29 PM   #3324
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Hey Flazko so I see you've added new sets what set are you currently using?

And which one would you recommend?
Football- Eagles

Last edited by PhillyPhannnn; 10-15-2016 at 05:29 PM.
Old 10-15-2016, 05:43 PM   #3325
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

Just played my first with new tuner. Flacco went robo QB on my redskins. Was 28 of 30 and 400 yards. Do not know if it is just a one off.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 06:19 PM   #3326
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Finished year one as the browns 4-11-1. I ended up going heavy defense in the draft. I did find a solid RE, ROLB, and decent MLB. (Traded away Mingo and Kruger.) needed to start getting younger and not older. I found a solid RB in the 4th and a nice draft pick of a C that had quick development At 75 overall. Can start rebuilding this o-line a bit. I did draft a QB that had superstar development!! Man this guy arm is a 94 throw power. Played him a bit in preseason and man if I develop him, I got a QB. I made one last trade to get the journeyman QB Sam Bradford from the eagles. As that QB develops I need a Veteran who can manage the game and help win some games. Kessler wasn't doing it ( 20 Picks) nor RG3. ( slow development, aging and wasn't that great.) RG3 was cut and Kessler became the 2nd string. Duke Johnson is my starter, Coleman is main guy. First year 71 receptions 1,233 yards 9 TD. This kid can ball. Defense there is really nothing there besides Haden. I cut my punter because his contract was eating some cap up and signed something wing. got a new kicker in Matt Prater. My team got a while to go, but hopefully this year can be a big improvement from last year.

you should of drafted 4 qbs

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2016, 06:22 PM   #3327
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly8Eagles4Fly
Random question, but what determines the efficacy of the return units on special teams. Is it the individual players blocking attributes? Is it the return mans kick return rating? Combination of both?

Was having a discussion with my friend about it. I had Cordarrelle Patterson who has a high 90s in return rating, and I took back 4 that year between punts and kicks. Blocking always seemed to set up nicely, and each felt like it had the potential to go back. He ended up wanting $16 million over 3 years which was waaaaay too much for a kick returner an 4th receiver. So, I drafted a guy who ended up having a kick return in the 80s. Didn't even come close to returning any. Felt like the blocking just was never there.

Just looking for some discussion.
Do you have kick catch interference off
Old 10-15-2016, 06:36 PM   #3328
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've been using the blue set the last few nights (after being away from Madden for years) and with player speed difference (or whatever it is called), I find that the run game just isn't there for me or the AI. Playing with various teams, each team runs the ball for ~15 plays per game and has less than 3 yards per carry. Yet, in each game the AI and myself are putting up 300 yards or more through the air.

If I change the speed difference to 90, it feels like the game is just a slug fest. Receivers get no separation and running backs are brought down by line backers that they managed to clear.

Any advice how to up the running game and tone down the passing game a bit? I am going to try the purple sliders in a few days to try those out.

I'm using 9 min quarters if that helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »