Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2016, 05:14 PM   #4273
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Not a fan of this set you guys are using every tipped ball gets INT by the other team I have 9INts in two games
Old 11-08-2016, 05:18 PM   #4274
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Not a fan of this set you guys are using every tipped ball gets INT by the other team I have 9INts in two games
Make better decisions.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:27 PM   #4275
Rookie

I've had plenty of tipped balls go my way too. It takes everything I have not to switch in those moments it's up there like a balloon, but it does seem like on this set someone comes down with it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2016, 08:50 PM   #4276
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
I've got six in my first two games, so I can relate. That being said, five of the six were bone-headed decisions by way of the user... simply put, if you force a throw into coverage and/or throw off of your back foot or across field if you are scrambling, expect the worst. That's football. No NFL QB just heaves it into a crowd. They look for the one receiver that's open, and open in the NFL is a radius of about 2 yards. If the receiver is covered, don't throw it. Go to your next read. Most NFL QB's only get to their second read. The third read is your dump off or check down as some call it. If your second read is covered, throw it away or take the sack. Live to see another day. If you force a throw when you shouldn't, you should be penalized.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:52 PM   #4277
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I've got six in my first two games, so I can relate. That being said, five of the six were bone-headed decisions by way of the user... simply put, if you force a throw into coverage and/or throw off of your back foot or across field if you are scrambling, expect the worst. That's football. No NFL QB just heaves it into a crowd. They look for the one receiver that's open, and open in the NFL is a radius of about 2 yards. If the receiver is covered, don't throw it. Go to your next read. Most NFL QB's only get to their second read. The third read is your dump off or check down as some call it. If your second read is covered, throw it away or take the sack. Live to see another day. If you force a throw when you shouldn't, you should be penalized.
Agreed.... 💯
Old 11-08-2016, 08:54 PM   #4278
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Majority of those who say a set is "too easy" to pass, uses a low interception slider. If there's no risk of being intercepted, it's going to be easy. You're able to throw it wherever you want with out any risk of turning the ball over. The fact that interceptions are balanced with WR catching makes you really have to play smart when passing. The CB should have just as much right to the ball as a WR.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:03 PM   #4279
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Majority of those who say a set is "too easy" to pass, uses a low interception slider. If there's no risk of being intercepted, it's going to be easy. You're able to throw it wherever you want with out any risk of turning the ball over. The fact that interceptions are balanced with WR catching makes you really have to play smart when passing. The CB should have just as much right to the ball as a WR.
Exactly. I love the INT slider and WR catch slider both at 50 bc makes it a 50/50 ball for both the receiver and the DB. You're right - if you lower the INT slider, the passing game would naturally be easy with little risk for and INT. I'm sure Ryan Fitzpatrick wishes he was playing with a lower INT slider right now!
Old 11-08-2016, 09:04 PM   #4280
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Exactly. I love the INT slider and WR catch slider both at 50 bc makes it a 50/50 ball for both the receiver and the DB. You're right - if you lower the INT slider, the passing game would naturally be easy with little risk for and INT. I'm sure Ryan Fitzpatrick wishes he was playing with a lower INT slider right now!
Exactly. Same here bro. Makes you really make your reads and learn to throw the ball away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »