Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2017, 01:46 PM   #769
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by TannerYoho
The only issue I'm having is drops. Drops drops drops drops. I'm having trouble stopping the cpu. Cam Newton just destroyed me. But to have recievers dropping so many passes (6) that are uncontested is super frustrating when the cpu seems to catch everything within 15 feet. Not hating just some feedback. I'm going to up my catching. Maybe lower the cpu a touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I had the same issue, upped my WR catching to 45 made a world of difference. I also purchased the trait for them to stop dropping open passes when I had enough XP.

I like to use the struggling teams so I am the Browns in my current CFM. Coleman had 9 drops in one game! UGH He's improved now with the trait. Now I have to work ok Kizer's throwing. He seems to hit wide open LB's! LOL
Old 09-13-2017, 01:51 PM   #770
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by badassgj
I had the same issue, upped my WR catching to 45 made a world of difference. I also purchased the trait for them to stop dropping open passes when I had enough XP.

I like to use the struggling teams so I am the Browns in my current CFM. Coleman had 9 drops in one game! UGH He's improved now with the trait. Now I have to work ok Kizer's throwing. He seems to hit wide open LB's! LOL
Just don't put catching over 50, then deep route touchdowns will be abused.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:01 PM   #771
Rookie

Yeah, I wont go over that, I now see more legitimate drops, less wide open drops. I think it will also help if I can purchase the clutch trait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2017, 02:08 PM   #772
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by badassgj
Yeah, I wont go over that, I now see more legitimate drops, less wide open drops. I think it will also help if I can purchase the clutch trait.
I think it's still "legitimate" at 40, you want ratings to matter right? Or do you want everyone catching everything? You don't want a 72 overall playing like Larry Fitzgerald right? Some of these guys drop balls because they think of the run before securing catch or they hear that head hunting safety coming to light them up. I've seen Dez, Aj Green, Odell Beckham have more than 5 drops a game each before. It happens. Not to mention dropped catches help Qbs get realistic passing %.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:14 PM   #773
Banned

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I think it's still "legitimate" at 40, you want ratings to matter right? Or do you want everyone catching everything? You don't want a 72 overall playing like Larry Fitzgerald right? Some of these guys drop balls because they think of the run before securing catch or they hear that head hunting safety coming to light them up. I've seen Dez, Aj Green, Odell Beckham have more than 5 drops a game each before. It happens. Not to mention dropped catches help Qbs get realistic passing %.

I was reading what these guys were saying and thinking exactly what you wrote well said flazko

Last edited by richnav; 09-13-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:24 PM   #774
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I was reading what these guys were saying and thinking exactly what to wrote well said flazko

Everyone can use whatever they want, I never say "This is what you have to use" or anything like that. I just have my views of what's simulation / realistic football. If you guys don't want to see dropped catches or errant passes or sacks or whatever, that's fine. You paid $65 to enjoy the game so do whatever makes it enjoyable for you guys. I personally like seeing everything I listed as my focus points for the slider set. That makes the game enjoyable for me because that's what I see on Sundays. I personally dont see what's the point of not making ratings matter, there would be no sense of pride of knowing your team has this QB or this WR or DE or whatever. It feels good knowing you got elite players, so I want them to be noticed and seperated from everyone else. 😉

Last edited by Flazko; 09-13-2017 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 09-13-2017, 02:31 PM   #775
Pro

How do you do a high pass, every interception I've thrown has been over the middle because the trajectory and arc of the ball has been too flat that a linebacker has picked it off!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2017, 02:32 PM   #776
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
How do you do a high pass, every interception I've thrown has been over the middle because the trajectory and arc of the ball has been too flat that a linebacker has picked it off!
Hold the Left Bumper while holding the Left Stick up. For low pass just do the opposite. Hold the stick down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »