Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2018, 12:34 AM   #1929
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Are the main menu sliders just default, then upon entering CFM these are then input? I know some sliders sets have differing MM and CFM values.

Old 12-09-2018, 08:10 AM   #1930
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey I'm not seeing enough penalties. I have the buffalo bills who is an undiscipline team and after playing 4 games we've only recorded 1 penalty. Is anyone else having this issue?
Old 12-09-2018, 08:57 AM   #1931
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasandrews25
Hey I'm not seeing enough penalties. I have the buffalo bills who is an undiscipline team and after playing 4 games we've only recorded 1 penalty. Is anyone else having this issue?
Your not going to see many on default. I get maybe one a game, sometimes more.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2018, 09:19 AM   #1932
Rookie

diablo4heismann's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Thanks for the highlight package. That was fun to watch. Some cool animations as I've been seeing as well. All-Madden definitely plays tougher. All-Pro is good, but I need to keep an eye out on the QB decision making overall with it.
I liked all-pro, only concern was the CPU offense played too inconsistent therefore I was playing games where I was on offense for what felt like the entire game. You used All-madden when you were doing slider testing correct?
Old 12-09-2018, 10:01 AM   #1933
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo4heismann
I liked all-pro, only concern was the CPU offense played too inconsistent therefore I was playing games where I was on offense for what felt like the entire game. You used All-madden when you were doing slider testing correct?
Gotcha. I test on AM and AP. It's possible the coverage is too tight for AP, or the QBA is too low. I think the latter. May have to look into a discrepancy.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:40 AM   #1934
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetime2121
I've been trying your sliders all year and I keep having such issues with throwing INT's. I throw at least 3 a game so I increased qb accuracy to 50 and picks to 0 for the computer and I had only four incompletions in the first half. Bad part is all four incompletions are INT's. Any tips because this is so frustrating?
Honestly you just need to make better decisions throwing the ball. You can't force it downfield. You have to practice going through progressions. Pick 2 primary routes you would like to go to. If there is nothing there you have to progress to the next routes and dump it off to a back or te in the flat. Someone is usually open. If not throw it away or run with the ball. You have to do all of this within a couple seconds. I used to throw 3 to 5 ints a game, then i made it my number 1 priority on offense to not throw interceptions. I still get picked occasionally, but not like i used to. It just takes practice.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2018, 10:57 AM   #1935
Banned

matt, does the injury slider effect gameplay? i wanted to move it up to 23 because i see nothing at 13.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2018, 01:45 PM   #1936
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
Honestly you just need to make better decisions throwing the ball. You can't force it downfield. You have to practice going through progressions. Pick 2 primary routes you would like to go to. If there is nothing there you have to progress to the next routes and dump it off to a back or te in the flat. Someone is usually open. If not throw it away or run with the ball. You have to do all of this within a couple seconds. I used to throw 3 to 5 ints a game, then i made it my number 1 priority on offense to not throw interceptions. I still get picked occasionally, but not like i used to. It just takes practice.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I agree 100%. The coverage is on point for me right now on All Madden. I have to go through progressions and take off with the QB. The CPU is going downfield and making aggressive throws. I’m having a lot of fun playing right now. I’d like to see a few more deflections on both sides, but I don’t want to tweak anything for fear of messing up the coverage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »