Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2014, 09:06 PM   #2889
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

So really the only way to go to a new team is via trade? Has Ronnie or anyone from 2k talked about there being no free agency? that's ridiculous if true.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:26 PM   #2890
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by antixnette
Isn't this thread to talk about your MYCAREER? That's what I am doing here in this thread. Thank you.

Vince Carter starting at SG getting 26minutes a game, and Dion gets 8 minute. I'm going to complain about the Coach.
Complaining about the coach isnt going to fix anything. Its more likely to get you traded. Vince Carter should be starting over Dion Waiters though. Hes a better defender and better spot up shooter and a way better complement to the Cavs. I dont see why this is an issue.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:47 PM   #2891
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecolourgreen
FA will be available at your 5th season
Sorry but there is no FA. Your contract will still say 2 years worth 0 VC.

(Those folks at 2K probably thought that this game was so broken that know one would want to play 4 seasons of MyCareer so why bother adding Free Agency.)

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby

Last edited by Sports fanantic; 01-10-2014 at 09:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 10:12 PM   #2892
Just started!

not sure if that was asked or answered yet but has one joined lebron when we asked you over the offseason to team up with him?
Old 01-11-2014, 01:44 AM   #2893
Rookie

OVR: 1

Down 114-123 with 33 seconds left. My teammate hits a three and then I drill 3 straight including one to send it into overtime thanks to the CPU missing some free throws. Then I play 30 seconds in overtime, where I drill another 3. I am then taken out of the game. Thanks coach!
Old 01-11-2014, 02:08 AM   #2894
Training Camp Warrior

RustyRocket56's Arena

OVR: 5

just finished a nail biter against portland. we(rockets) were down 2 with 10 seconds left. We inbound the ball to harden, who passes to me(center) in the post and immediately surrounded by 3 guys so I pass it back to harden with 2 seconds left. Harden gathers and shoots the buzzer beater 3, Kevin Harlan yelled his trade mark "Right between the eyes" and we win the game. Best my career moment and I am even more happy it involved the superstar in the team closing the deal, just like it would happen in real life Rockets
Old 01-11-2014, 02:51 AM   #2895
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy9017
this has probably been discuss before but is there anyway to get my sliders into my career ?

Please and Thank you
I wish there was but there isn't which i was hoping would be given as a option but 2k probably doesn't give us that because people would put everything at 100 and take advantage
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2014, 04:31 AM   #2896
Rookie

In early February and finally traded to the Lakers. Big thanks to Sir Duke for the instructions, and the other guy who discovered the trick. Im immediately greeted by Kobe whos asking me to be his sidekick, which i happily agreed to. Seems the game accurately deemed noone on the Kings worthy of having a sidekick.

Not all is well though. Kobes injured and 2-4 weeks out, and theyve got me starting at the 3. I wouldnt mind sliding to the C position to team up with Gasol on the block, but the 3 is going to be a challenge. Once Kobes back i expect Young to start at the 3 and Kaman put on the bench, with me either at PF or C.

Got my work cut out for me dragging this team to the playoffs, as theyve started the season horribly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »