Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #865
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by san_antonio_spurs
just out of curiosity, how often are you guys getting in-game injuries? i've played plenty of games and haven't had the first one. My players only get injured when i simulate to my next game.
Association guys will need to help you with this. I don't play that mode - only use it for testing purposes. Maybe someone else can help you...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #866
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxpinke
anyone use these with User Timing shooting? any suggestions as far as shooting sliders go?
No idea... they weren't created or tested that way...sorry.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #867
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Loving these sliders, MK. Great work, as usual.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 11-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #868
MVP

OVR: 4
Absolutely loving these sliders mk... Using them with os sim roster for my clippers association. Just had an awesome game against the jazz low scoring first half 42 40 but second half I blew them out the water with cp3 and Crawford catching fire.. One thing I did notice is that I played a much faster pace game than I normally do catching the jazz on the fast break big time for 25... But the overall fga was only 79 for me despite my high tempo game... Think 12 mins for me might be better than 11 but everyone's preferences are different.

I am SO addicted to this game!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #869
MVP

OVR: 4
Quick question guys...do sliders affect stats when games are simulated? Looking at foul stats for my current association and they look too high that's all

Old 11-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #870
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
Quick question guys...do sliders affect stats when games are simulated? Looking at foul stats for my current association and they look too high that's all

I think they do. I noticed when I played Association with Set 2, the CPU games were constantly blowouts. And not normal ones either. I saw Orlando blow out Boston by 30... yeaaah. These are a good base for an association slider set, but they will need tweaking. I also had a number of injuries in my Association also. I lost 2 of my starters for 1-2 weeks each in back to back games. Right when I was getting them back, I lost another starter.

However, gameplay wise, these are my favorite to play with. Yesterday, I played an amazing game. I played the Boston-Brooklyn game. It was close throughout the whole game, until Brooklyn pulled away in the 3rd. Luckily I finished the quarter strong and came back to win by 3. Very fun sliders. If you're a stats/realism person, set 2 is definitely the way to go.

Great sliders man, thank you for making the game fun to play all 44 minutes of gameplay!
Old 11-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #871
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxpinke
anyone use these with User Timing shooting? any suggestions as far as shooting sliders go?
I'm playing with timing shot and it's great. Having a lot of realistic games in my Bulls association, number of FTs per game is good, pretty realistic scores. Playing on 12 mins qrts, on normal game speed, 50 i think. FG % is realistic too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #872
Banned

OVR: 8

I've never understood how fg% can be realistic when someone is using 'shot timing' too shoot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »