Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #609
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

I'm actually hoping the patch doesn't do too much to the game in terms of sliders. With this set (before the latest update) and Nogster's rosters, I've been getting great results across the board.

Sorry to hear you're at the breaking point against, MK. Maybe you should just take a break from creating slider/roster threads here at OS and just get back to playing these games for fun. It seems the constant tweaking zaps all of the enjoyment from the game for you, and that's unfortunate to hear.

What you've provided here is a great base for anyone to use. I'm sure it does get annoying when people post things without taking the time to actually try and fix the problem on their own.

Sometimes I wish we'd go back to not having sliders available to us.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 11-05-2012, 03:14 PM   #610
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey, thanks for the update man! Good luck!
Old 11-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #611
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think he's at the 'breaking point' here because of all the pm's and people having issues or commenting on things that are individual gameplay- style specific.

The man has tested and worked at providing the best base of sliders to use that he can.....any adjustments that need to be made due to individual differences in style of play need to be tweaked by the individual. There is no way to create some set of sliders that is broad enough to work with every single individual.....yet, he has to hear all the concerns/complaints by every individual.

People, make your own personal tweaks based on what you need to alter. He has provided you a great set to work with.

I think he's saying if the patch alters gameplay greatly, he will adjust his slider set to comply with how the gameplay has changed.....but, every individual will have to do their tweaking from that based on what specific issues they have due to how they play the game. It's never going to be global.

I'm trying to read what he has learned in his testing and what theories he is working under to set particular sliders.....and work with his tools to help me understand how to set my sliders to fit how I play. Try using his sliders and his knowledge from testing as a base or a tool to help you. The man is not able to create individual sliders for each person based on how they play the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 01:32 AM   #612
Rookie

DENCIO's Arena

OVR: 2

message to other, if you don't like MK slider, make your own.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #613
MVP

OVR: 9

Yeah I think 2K is doing some minor changes with the last updates.

Gameplay seems a lil easier..

MK33 keep up the good work don't get too frustrated with this game.

Thanks for all your hard work but woosah homie.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #614
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25
with these sliders, it feels like I'm moving in sand smh
Old 11-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #615
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan_OS
You know that you can increase the speed yourself, right? Smh

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #616
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan_OS
There's a great deal of irony in your comment... So you can shake your head, BUT I have NOT touched any of the speed ratings for a LONG time, so the game speed was set at 55 since the start of them, and the speed and quickness attributes have ALWAYS given the user the advantage because of a perceived cpu boost on all-star level. So i have done NOTHING to those sliders, yet you provide some gripe about player speed. You SHOULD have been smart enough to have seen this NEVER was changed...

Not a problem any longer... Sliders removed, so this thread is basically worthless. I'm done holding hands and providing updates. Go find another slider thread to bash and shake your head at. Having been a member here at OS for a number of years, I can see the quality of posters going downhill, and comments like yours lend nothing to help.

Problem solved. My apologies to all of you who care, but this will be my last post in this thread, and I will not be visiting this site much in the future. Trust me, I'm a big boy who can deal with stuff like this, but the comments here and the stupid PMs I received convinced me this is becoming another immature site that I don't want to be part of much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »