Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

NBA Live 15 is available today for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Since more people will have their hands on it today, we figured it would be better to start a fresh new topic.

If you want to read some impressions from the EA Access version, click here. Otherwise, play a few games and post your impressions.

NOTE: If you are looking for the game or demo in the PS Store, they typically update later in the afternoon.

EA Sports has posted their full list of controls for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Below is a list of items that have arrived in the first in-game update:
  • Updated scanned player heads for D. Rose, J. Noah, K. Leonard, and C. Anthony
  • Updated San Antonio Spurs Championship jerseys
  • Cleveland, New Orleans, and Charlotte courts have been updated
  • Updated jersey icons for MIN alternate, MIA Floridians (Hardwood Classics), PHI road, CLE alt 2
  • Updated accessory colors for new Cavaliers uniforms
  • Updated "Pull the Chair" Post Move
  • Updated catch animations on inbound passes
  • Updated "Up and Under" layup animations
  • Updated team show colors for Sacramento
  • Jordan shoes updated for players in Rookie Showcase.
  • Steal rating updated for K. Humphries & J. Hamilton
  • Updated accessories on several players
  • Updated rosters to reflect recent player moves
  • Updated player shoes in the All-Star Game
  • Moved some players to the free agency pool
  • Updated player portraits in Live Ultimate Team
  • Info updated on several players, including playstyles, positions, jersey numbers and more
  • Foot planting with pump fakes has been updated
  • Shot timing updated for free throws

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 RUFFNREADY @ 10/28/14 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
I live in Brampton and couldn't find it. Found it at the Walmart in square one. They only had 4 copies.
They had a few copies in my Whitby Walmart; but I got a digital copy through EA Access. It doesn't bother me as I have a 2T external hard drive hooked up, so space don't matter much!
cheers
gt:: LLSMUVG

# 62 tha_show256 @ 10/28/14 04:47 PM
Im thinking I'm going to rent the game, so I can have the day one patch. I'm a graphics NUT! Tell me gentlemen and ladies if you're out there, how are the graphics, and not in comparison to last years game, but to other next gen games??

# 63 The 24th Letter @ 10/28/14 04:58 PM
So you guys are seeing mid range jumpers consistently by the A.I? I'm seeing drives, 3's and post ups almost exclusively....

PSN is acting wonky, maybe I don't have the update?

# 64 nick_sr @ 10/28/14 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuSHeD OuT860
the graphics are not good at all....the court and arena looks very good but the players look terrible...honestly worst gameplay in a video game ive played in a long long time
Lol

Really?!?!

You're entitled to your opinion so I won't say nothing.

# 65 Pappy Knuckles @ 10/28/14 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Last pic fellows but this is just pure awesomeness

Sent from my iPhone
Great pics, Flight. Boozer looks like he's about to be baptized or something in that last one lmao. Rose made that man find religion.

# 66 El_Poopador @ 10/28/14 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I got drilled by the Spurs in Sacramento. But it was to be expected. I had no answer for anyone. Boogie was doing his thing, but I couldn't stop everyone, all at once. It was a beautiful thing. I love Superstar on the game.
Patch seems to have made the CPU a bit more aggressive. I played a game against the Spurs, second possession I reached on Parker with Kyrie and he immediately blew past me for an easy layup. Oops.

# 67 BL8001 @ 10/28/14 05:45 PM
Yep and I feel like steals, which are still possible, aren't as likely to occur as before the patch.

Getting reach in fouls called or nothing or steals.

One thing that needs fixing is I haven't seen one single cpu reach in foul yet.

# 68 RUFFNREADY @ 10/28/14 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
Yep and I feel like steals, which are still possible, aren't as likely to occur as before the patch.

Getting reach in fouls called or nothing or steals.

One thing that needs fixing is I haven't seen one single cpu reach in foul yet.
Same here; but the cpu gets a whole lot of 'And 1's" though, and they are still killing me on the boards!
cheers

# 69 The 24th Letter @ 10/28/14 06:09 PM

This was my first online experience, I was the Hornets...

No lag...was nice and smooth....nice to be able play on ball defense effectively...really nice...I beat him by taking better shots.

On that note...

They have to take a look at shot timing online...I'm not exaggerating when I say 85% of my J's were late...like, I literally had to scrap the square button with the edge of my finger to get a "great" release...LOL

Other than that...good stuff,..,online could be fun this year with a few tweaks..

# 70 Toma @ 10/28/14 06:12 PM
Quote:
how can you say otherwise...this is a NEXT GEN GAME and the players do not look realistic at all..and why do all the players jerseys move the same exact way..the presentation is great but the actual players look terrible..it looks so unrealistic when they shoot also
These type of comments keep terrifying me.... To all those who are also feeling this way, I guess the only way to verify this is by playing it.

# 71 tha_show256 @ 10/28/14 06:25 PM
When the game starts with Dame and you are getting the tutorial, it is a thing of beauty! But then, the actual game starts...not impressed at all! And it feels very slow! I'm going to keep going, but for now, well, let's just say I hope it gets better. Let me also say that this soundtrack is DOPE!!

# 72 Daseffects @ 10/28/14 06:30 PM
Imo this is best looking basketball game, and I own both of them. Graphics is most definitely not a problem.

# 73 tha_show256 @ 10/28/14 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daseffects
Imo this is best looking basketball game, and I own both of them. Graphics is most definitely not a problem.
I must be missing something!!! I don't see it that way AT ALL!!!

# 74 tha_show256 @ 10/28/14 06:33 PM
How long should this patch take to install? I mean it's on my hard drive now the actual in game install is taking FOREVER!!

# 75 WTF @ 10/28/14 06:33 PM
It's subjective, but if you look on Twitter and most social media, most people are saying how good it looks. To each their own though.

# 76 Mintsa @ 10/28/14 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

This was my first online experience, I was the Hornets...

No lag...was nice and smooth....nice to be able play on ball defense effectively...really nice...I beat him by taking better shots.

On that note...

They have to take a look at shot timing online...I'm not exaggerating when I say 85% of my J's were late...like, I literally had to scrap the square button with the edge of my finger to get a "great" release...LOL

Other than that...good stuff,..,online could be fun this year with a few tweaks..

Nice impressions, give us some more please!

Also what stats are tracked?? W/L/dnf%. Anything else ?? Can you see your last 10 games played? Can you set your "favorite" team online?

Can you see stats like ppg, apg, rpg, fg%, 3pt% etc?

# 77 Cam Fan @ 10/28/14 06:39 PM
I'm taking the other game back! Live is BACK!!! Love the feel of the game. It just has a fresh feeling about it. One question tho, why is my game skipping the halftime show?

# 78 tha_show256 @ 10/28/14 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
It's subjective, but if you look on Twitter and most social media, most people are saying how good it looks. To each their own though.
I need to play more, I know that, if it can look that good in the tutorial, I know it can't be all bad right? I'll try different camera angles.

# 79 WTF @ 10/28/14 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam Fan
I'm taking the other game back! Live is BACK!!! Love the feel of the game. It just has a fresh feeling about it. One question tho, why is my game skipping the halftime show?
It's a bug that was created by the update. They're looking into a fix right now.

# 80 Insight23 @ 10/28/14 06:46 PM
Quote:
i mean some players look realistic but some dont and they made westbrook look like an alien...it looks so unrealistic when the players shoot also..you cant even time there release..you have to tap the button..its a cheese fest kinda game...they have alot of work to do on the gameplay..i feel like im play a ps2 game
This comment sounds TOO opinionated to me. In 2k bosh isn't accurate, wade isn't, Chalmers looks like a ghost, Lives kyrie looks better, Melo looks dead, Howard isn't accurate. Not saying that my thoughts are indeed facts just saying neither have all the players pin point accurate and both have players that look better than the other.

The shot forms for many players seem done to me it's just you have to release too quickly.

The defense is sliding all over the place in 2k, all the players in general are everywhere in 2k. Both are not without faults that's why I would say it comes down to preference.

Sig styles, post game, & individual player movement are on 2k's side.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.