Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2015, 12:15 PM   #1761
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
For user vs user, do you have to go in CFM and set auto subs for all 32 teams?
No idea...if each user though can set their own auto subs, than I would say yes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2015, 12:19 PM   #1762
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
No idea...if each user though can set their own auto subs, than I would say yes.
I apologize man, I should have worded it better. I was trying to see does it have an effect on play now user vs. user.
Old 04-20-2015, 12:28 PM   #1763
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
It got me thinking that overall these sliders give the best experience I have had to date - yet it appears the flaws in the games coding make it difficult to have the players consistently perform to their ratings. Especially on D.
You just summed up my issues with this game.....user and CPU defense are horribly inconsistent on this game at all madden. You can adjust things to make the CPU less overpowering, but it cripples user defense. If you try to boost user defense, it makes the CPU too good.

I'm going to look at one or two other things...but honestly, I think we've taken this as close to balanced as we can go....
Old 04-20-2015, 02:06 PM   #1764
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
I apologize man, I should have worded it better. I was trying to see does it have an effect on play now user vs. user.
No...a CFM setting should not impact play now games.
Old 04-20-2015, 07:17 PM   #1765
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
You just summed up my issues with this game.....user and CPU defense are horribly inconsistent on this game at all madden. You can adjust things to make the CPU less overpowering, but it cripples user defense. If you try to boost user defense, it makes the CPU too good.

I'm going to look at one or two other things...but honestly, I think we've taken this as close to balanced as we can go....
I have tinkered on all pro using amour and swords as a base but I lower the cpu qba to 5 (same as yours) and struggle to get the IG rating. I have settled at around 81 and had a few good games. Hopefully the next version of Madden fixes some of these age old problems...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2015, 09:26 PM   #1766
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
I have tinkered on all pro using amour and swords as a base but I lower the cpu qba to 5 (same as yours) and struggle to get the IG rating. I have settled at around 81 and had a few good games. Hopefully the next version of Madden fixes some of these age old problems...
Well, I'll let the cat out of the hat....I've been working on an All Pro set.....I'm hoping to have the base set out in the next couple of days
Old 04-20-2015, 10:03 PM   #1767
Rookie

Quote:
Well, I'll let the cat out of the hat....I've been working on an All Pro set.....I'm hoping to have the base set out in the next couple of days
Nice effort Josh, looking forward to testing out what you have been working on!
Old 04-21-2015, 07:24 AM   #1768
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Hey Josh, I have your definitions of what each penalty slider does and I find they are very helpful and accurate, but I am missing your definition of how "clipping" works...Could I bother you for a quick explanation of how you have experienced this slider? Thank you...

I generally keep mine at 33 cause it appears to open up the run game, and if that is true, I am thinking of raising it as running seems to get too powerful, but i don't want to take away outside runs as a threat and viable play option.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 04-21-2015 at 08:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »