Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2014, 12:15 PM   #577
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
So, then theoretically, PCV of 1 would be the best Pass Coverage?
Theoretically, yes. The thing to watch out for is "mirroring" where DBs follow the WR routes almost precisely (and sometimes, you will even see them out in front of the WR running the same pattern as though he knows what route the WR is running). The minute you see this, the setting is too low.
Old 12-13-2014, 12:17 PM   #578
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
Well my first run with Le'veon Bell was 33 yards from scrimmage. I also had 30-40 yard returns on kickoffs and punts myself. I think the separation is there. I will test further on this. I'm in no way saying that's where it needs to be. I do feel that the threshold is like the "glue" so to speak of this game. I just feel when it's moved too much gets broken. I liked the feel of 19, but I wasn't getting sustained drives by the cpu and they lacked a killer instinct against me. It could just be that I needed the extra oomph, no disrespect. I know that running out of the shotgun in which Pittsburgh does alot, is much easier, so I also lowered user blocking and fumbles as well. I still managed 128 yards on 23 carries with Bell.
Interesting Ballin....the next time you get a breakaway play where you are caught from behind, take a look at the players' speed/acceleration ratings and see if it makes sense. If a 76 speed LB catches a 90 speed WR, then there is a problem.
Old 12-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #579
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Interesting Ballin....the next time you get a breakaway play where you are caught from behind, take a look at the players' speed/acceleration ratings and see if it makes sense. If a 76 speed LB catches a 90 speed WR, then there is a problem.
Will do Josh. I will go back and review my stream and check out ratings in game. I loved the way I felt threatened by the CPU attack and I really had to play hard, even against the lowly Raiders. I am still in awe about the 2 kick returns for TD's and the late hit out of bounds call. I have seen good things with IG back at 50 and RTP at 60. The QB seems to have a brain now, even on screen passes. I should get some testing in later today.
Old 12-13-2014, 12:57 PM   #580
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Josh, i'm loving this set. I have seen variety of games with my CFM as Vikings and raiders.

First game as raider

Won 28-30

Vikings

Lost 16-24

Vikings

23-44 lost.

I love it dude!

Few things I have notice was;

High sack numbers
CPU running it 30+ times.
And the 23-44 lost hoyer threw for 29-38 310 2 TDs. He couldn't miss or anything.

But was just one game.

Besides that, everything is perfect and amazing! Loading up new changes and playing my raiders game.
Old 12-13-2014, 01:10 PM   #581
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Its like the developers at EA are designing their game in a different language . . .

So, then theoretically, PCV of 1 would be the best Pass Coverage?
Thx for explaining this. That seems very backwards and confusing to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 01:46 PM   #582
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Frankly, pass coverage just wasn't tight enough with that setting on all madden.
Josh-do you suspect the recent sliders will still work ok on all-pro?
Old 12-13-2014, 02:24 PM   #583
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Josh; question. How can I calm the CPU run game? i have been dashed every game for over 140 yards plus, it's hard for me. What can I adjust?

I was gashed by Darian Robinson, Frank gore, Danny woodhead... They aren't that great of Backs. My Front 4 is decent actually. Just hard for me. Besides that, I have a solid set based off your set.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:33 PM   #584
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Josh; question. How can I calm the CPU run game? i have been dashed every game for over 140 yards plus, it's hard for me. What can I adjust?

I was gashed by Darian Robinson, Frank gore, Danny woodhead... They aren't that great of Backs. My Front 4 is decent actually. Just hard for me. Besides that, I have a solid set based off your set.
I know Josh will have some more details on this subject, but you can try lowering CPU fumble or run blocking...

Wanna make small changes and see the results...The run game I find is a tough one to key in with an equal amount of threat from inside runs and outside runs at the same time...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »