Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2015, 10:35 AM   #2121
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakpak
I think you meant defensive linemen coming out. Those settings at 0/2 will never see offense line subs.

By the way I was intrigued with these and started a new cfm to test and they definitely see RB, WR, and front seven defense personnel subs. The fatigue is there on long drives. But the injury setting is too high. I think 65 INJ is the threshold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You actually do see offensive linemen coming off the field within CFM, even with a sub out setting of zero. It's been like this for years now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2015, 03:27 PM   #2122
Pro

clarkerots's Arena

OVR: 9

How are the penalties with these sliders? I'm super interested to try them, but I'm interested in penalties as well. That in itself is a slippery slope because changing a penalty slider, even one notch, can have such an effect on so many parts of gameplay........which kind of stinks in a way.
Old 12-18-2015, 05:10 PM   #2123
Rookie

dakpak's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkerots
How are the penalties with these sliders? I'm super interested to try them, but I'm interested in penalties as well. That in itself is a slippery slope because changing a penalty slider, even one notch, can have such an effect on so many parts of gameplay........which kind of stinks in a way.

Illegal block on the back needed to be toned down. I had a couple of back to back roughing the passer ghost calls - literally QB was untouched. But never saw it again. All others were good imho.

Old 12-18-2015, 05:13 PM   #2124
Rookie

dakpak's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
You actually do see offensive linemen coming off the field within CFM, even with a sub out setting of zero. It's been like this for years now.

Ok I believe it. I guess I just never noticed it. I do like fatigue and sub ratings here. I lowered INJ back to 65 and like it better there. Still see some injuries in every game, felt too many and too severe injuries at 80 setting here.

Old 12-19-2015, 07:36 AM   #2125
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Penalty update.

Block in the back is now 51 (down from 52)

Defensive pass interference is now 55 (down from 60)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2015, 08:07 AM   #2126
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
just finished year 2 of my dolphins cfm, and went 12-4 on the season, and won the SB against the Saints on a game winning FG 33-31.
I lost Ryan Tannehill week 10 and had a rookie QB lead the team to the SB, finishing the season with 2400 yds 15 TD and 6 INT. Became pretty run heavy with Miller and Ajayi, with Miller easily averaging about 110 yds a game.
As the season progressed everything on the offensive side seem to just get easier, and on the defensive side i was average in the passing yards against, with teams averaging 250 ypg, but rushing was about 85 ypg.
lots of high scoring games as well for me, usually around the 30-40 pt marker.

what can i do to increase difficulty? or have i finally mastered these sliders and should like at some of those all madden sets?

Same problem here I have broken all rushing records with these sliders TD and yards and I don't like it I rushed one game with Jonson from cardinals for 345 yards ??? I stopped any opposing QB and RB under 100 yards that made me pretty depressed so I just closed the app and shut down my ps4, I do like these sliders but I don't know what to change to make it more challenging :/

Old 12-19-2015, 11:19 AM   #2127
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Quick question, do you guys play with all the visuals on like visual feedback? Like franchise xp and goal feedback??
Old 12-19-2015, 01:25 PM   #2128
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

Armor & Sword, just wanted to post my results with your sliders...I did lower the block back slider to 51 a few games into the season...

I will say that I'm no stick jockey, I do consider myself to have a pretty good sense of game planning and scheming when it comes to the X's and O's...46 yr old who just got back into Madden with 16...Previously I played ALOT of NCAA...So yeah it was an adjustment...lol

This was also the first time I ran a 32 team CF...thank you for your advise and all the great info on the front page...Used the random numbers and approached my franchise just like you laid it out and I have to tell you it was a blast...

That being said, I went 13-3 with the Lions...Not my favorite team but I've always thought they could be exciting to run with...Signed Chris Johnson because I had a really hard time running with a slower bigger back like Bell...With these sliders, speed really does matter and makes a difference. Also needed another WR and signed Welker... Late in the season, Stafford went down, actually I was shocked I had him for most of the season so I signed McCown who actually did decent...Using the random number generator was cool because there were other guys I wanted to sign and just couldn't...so its a great check and balances thing...I can't recall any stats being over-inflated or out of sync with the rest of the league...Also the injuries were varied and there were around 10 or 12 season ending injuries that had to be IR at some point...Some by very notable players like, D. Freeman for ATL, Lacey, Bell from Pitt, Bradford broke a femur...lol...glass joe...and others...

I struggled in the run game all season and really didn't start breaking over 100 until around week 10...not by much though...and I rotated backs in quite a bit too...In the passing game Stafford broke the 4,000 mark and had 33 td's... the problem was that I threw 22 picks...yikes...like I said, it was an adjustment...the picks slowed down later in the season once I got more comfortable and starting making better decisions.

The thing I really enjoyed was the variety of the games...Some of them were really close and I would pull them out in the end and there were a couple, especially in Seattle where I got completely blown out and dominated...Don't know how Dallas beat them in OT IN SEATTLE...yeah right lol but I'll take it!

Made it to the Super Bowl against, who else, the Pats...hahaha...man I was down 30-16 at one point in the 3rd and looked dead in the water...At one point Stafford was out hurt, Megatron was out hurt, Chris Johnson got hurt in the first qtr and never came back...
But TE Ebron had a monster game...Him and Gronk were lighting it up...lol

A few defensive stops and scores later, I'm not only back in it, but I found myself with about .30 seconds left on the goal line...Joique Bell is going in for the go ahead score and FUMBLES on the goal line...TE Fauria picked it up and fell into the endzone for the TD...
it was crazy...I had to throw 65 times...65 freakin times...never done that before...lol...Stafford had 555 yards and only 2 Tds...Pats made it to the 50 and but we held on to win...

Now I'm thinking about the off season...man it almost seems daunting to go through each teams re-signings but I know it's going to change how free agency plays out so that's cool...ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ON SCOUTING AND PREPPING FOR THE DRAFT?

Armor & Sword thanks again for your work on this...I really appreciate it and the experience... ;-)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »