Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2015, 10:23 AM   #809
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Hi Josh,

Which rosters do you use? Will these work with FBG rosters or do you use ea's rosters? Looking forward to trying sliders . Thanks
Old 12-12-2015, 10:26 AM   #810
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejfschool
Hi Josh,

Which rosters do you use? Will these work with FBG rosters or do you use ea's rosters? Looking forward to trying sliders . Thanks
I see no reason that they wouldn't work with FBG. No idea though, I never use them since they are only good for one season.
Old 12-12-2015, 12:20 PM   #811
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
"DEFAULT + PENALTIES" SET

The downside of a "pure default" set has always been a lower level of penalties than most of us would like. But, change a penalty slider, alter the gameplay. With King's discovery, we can now create a slider set where we can set the average of the Main Menu (MM) and CFM penalties to 50 as the CFM penalty sliders are the ones that control the number of calls on the field. This setup could be used in either a default AP or AM setup....

Skill Level (Intro/Main/CFM): All Pro/All Pro/All Pro or All Pro/All Pro/All Madden
Game Speed: Normal
Helps: off but, optional
Quarter Length: 12 (Or what ever you want)
Minimum Play Clock Time: 20 seconds (Or what ever you want)
Injuries: 70
Fatigue: 55 - 60 (I prefer 60, but 55 works too)
Player Min Speed Threshold: 50

Penalties (Key to get proper gameplay)
This setup is designed to give less "sticky" line block interactions.
Offsides: (MM - 50) (CFM - 60)
False Start: (MM - 50) (CFM - 60)
Offensive Holding: (MM - 40) (CFM - 49 or 50)
Defensive Holding: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
Facemask: (MM - 45) (CFM - 45)
Illegal Block ITB: (MM - 50) (CFM - 52)
RTP: (MM - 50) (CFM - 50)
Def PI: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
All others set to "on"

Gameplay Sliders (User/Cpu)
ALL default

Special Teams

Autosubs
These must be set in the main menu as well as CFM.

QB Sub Out: 0
QB Sub In: 3
RB Sub Out: 78
RB Sub In: 90
WR Sub Out: 30
WR Sub In: 35
FB/TE Sub Out: 30
FB/TE Sub In: 35
OL Sub Out: 0
OL Sub In: 3
DT Sub Out: 50
DT Sub In: 55
DE Sub Out: 50
DE Sub In: 55
LB Sub Out: 50
LB Sub In: 55
CB Sub Out: 30
CB Sub In: 35
S Sub Out: 30
S Sub In: 35

How to set this up:

1. Delete profile - in main menu, go to Share and Manage files. You can delete your profile there (this will not impact your franchise saves). Once the profile is deleted, turn off the game.
2. Restart your game, work through the intro sequence (or exit out after the first cut scene). The game will prompt you to select your favorite team. Select the Saints and All Pro. (seriously, just select All Pro here)
3. Go to main menu and settings. Set your autosubs. Set your settings exactly as stated.
4. Go to penalties, set the penalties as stated for MM (Main Menu).
5. Make sure both CPU and User gameplay settings are all set to default.
6. Create a new CFM (or start up old one, if it was started after the last patch was released). Steps 7-8 are done in the CFM.
7. Set autosubs manually in CFM. Make sure you hit the options button (PS4) to save them....do not exit out with circle button (PS4) or they won't save.
8. Go to slider menu and import them with triangle button (PS4). Manually change all of the penalty sliders to the settings listed as CFM.

That's it....easy peezy...

Past Sets
Spoiler
Hey josh does coverage seems a little too soft for the cpu to you?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2015, 12:59 PM   #812
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Hey josh does coverage seems a little too soft for the cpu to you?

Not really - it depends on who I am going up against. I got another comment via PM about that. You can bump up DPI to 50MM/60CFM if you'd like; but it will impact your coverage on CPU as well.
Old 12-12-2015, 01:09 PM   #813
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Not really - it depends on who I am going up against. I got another comment via PM about that. You can bump up DPI to 50MM/60CFM if you'd like; but it will impact your coverage on CPU as well.
Well I am playing fantasy draft and I played a few games with CPU picking players for me. I'll play another one to see if I should bump it up. Other than that this sliders are awesome.

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 12-12-2015 at 02:33 PM.
Old 12-12-2015, 07:25 PM   #814
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm a big proponent of having both defensive holding and DPI @ 55-55. Wouldn't go any lower personally. I've even played as high as 60-60. I love the DB/WR interaction as DB's play very "handsy" which you see an awful lot of in real life. It also tightens up coverage as previously mentioned. Yes it's universal, but helps with the elite level QB's such as Brady not consistently going 80+% on you. I just played my first regular season game (after going through preseason). Steelers (me) vs Patriots (cpu) and Brady played true to form. Was very hard to stop. Was constantly working the short-intermediate passing game which were high % throws to move the sticks, but whenever there was an opportunity down field, he took advantage. He routinely went to Gronk who couldn't be stopped. I was lucky to play a "bend don't break defense". I played 10 minute quarters with 20 second runoff (which I just realized isn't enough), and Brady finished 20/25 (80%), 270ish yards, 1 TD, 0 INT's. Also threw a TD on a 2pt conversion. Sacked him 3 times I think. I won 24-17 on a last second TD run when I was milking the clock to setup for a walk off FG attempt.

Last edited by TheWood56; 12-12-2015 at 07:35 PM.
Old 12-13-2015, 03:46 PM   #815
MVP

OVR: 38

I currently have 55/60 for DPI. Aaron Rodgers had 150 yards and a Td on me at half, so raising DPI doesn't effect great passing teams.

Also I upped holding to 55, lowered user pass block to 20, user run block to 45 and then raised CPU run block too 55. Trying to get user passing harder and the CPU run game a little stronger. So far so good.

One thing I've been noticing is how short the kick offs are, allowing either team to start around the 25-30. So I might raise kickoff power, I'll have to compare the touch backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2015, 07:27 PM   #816
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Kinda been a "Madden burn-out" phase this weekend, so I haven't played much. Based on some of the observations from others plus some of my own, going to start taking a look at the following modifications:

Defensive Holding: 55/55
DPI: 55/60

Things to look for:
  • WRs not getting off of press coverage in a realistic fashion (Def Holding is too high)
  • Significant increase in "canned animations" in WR/DB play (DPI is too high)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »