Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2015, 11:02 PM   #705
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by themetallikid
Not really looking for an 'advantage', just seems guys are too open, too often. I have no problem with a defensive type game, and 3 & outs. In the second game I tried, several times made it to mid field and had drives stall. the score going into the 3rd quarter was 10-0 Chi over my GB. Just seemed like it was still a touch too 'easy' for the cpu to get those 30+ passes as even though it was only 10-0, there already several of those.

tomato vs. tomato....just posting my results for those that might have similar experiences. No disrespect to your settings or anything, as these are the best I've used the past few years I've tried this approach....so thank you for your hard work and dedication to the product/experience.
The cpu doesn't get too open against me. Everyone plays different so feel free to adjust to what fits u bro. No offense taken or anything like that. Make the adjustments that best fit u. I don't expect my sliders to be a complete fit for everyone. Some people might have to slightly tweak something that other people don't have to. Just have fun and enjoy madden to your likings. But I suggest raising up user reaction time and pass coverage by 2-3 points. That'll even it out for u.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-24-2015 at 11:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 07:24 AM   #706
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Are you seeing your offensive line sub with fatigue set that high?
Old 10-25-2015, 09:55 AM   #707
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
Are you seeing your offensive line sub with fatigue set that high?
Not at all. I see good subs with RBs, WRs, Lbs, but my D Line is still only subbing once in a while. I hope EA fixes. But my O Line don't sub at all. Anything set to 0/1 won't sub at all
Old 10-25-2015, 05:58 PM   #708
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Not at all. I see good subs with RBs, WRs, Lbs, but my D Line is still only subbing once in a while. I hope EA fixes. But my O Line don't sub at all. Anything set to 0/1 won't sub at all

Not true. Still bugged in CFM. Fatigue is the only thing that matters. You can test by starting a game in CFM and just run the ball over and over and on a turnover, just supersim to next change of possession. Keep running. Even with rb at 98/99 both in main menu and within CFM, out of 14 carries? My starter got 12, backup got 2. And with 0/1, saw multiple o-line subs, particularly on a sustained drive. Until EA fixes this, just worry about fatigue and use package subs and manual subs to split carries for your team.

In depth discussion about this here.

Way to test the matter are detailed in my post here at post #140.

Side note, loving the gameplay with your sliders.
Old 10-25-2015, 06:05 PM   #709
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bbark3r1
Not true. Still bugged in CFM. Fatigue is the only thing that matters. You can test by starting a game in CFM and just run the ball over and over and on a turnover, just supersim to next change of possession. Keep running. Even with rb at 98/99 both in main menu and within CFM, out of 14 carries? My starter got 12, backup got 2. And with 0/1, saw multiple o-line subs, particularly on a sustained drive. Until EA fixes this, just worry about fatigue and use package subs and manual subs to split carries for your team.

In depth discussion about this here.

Way to test the matter are detailed in my post here at post #140.

Side note, loving the gameplay with your sliders.
My starting qb has stayed in the entire game and my starting O Linemen have stayed in the whole game to. I'm just bugged that I can't get any rotation at D Line. But other than that I'm loving all the other rotations.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:58 PM   #710
Banned

OVR: 4

I am running a game with your updates, its playing very well. I also have your sub numbers in and am noticing that the only time the rb's were being subbed was in the 4th qtr. Granted its bears vs packers so its a passing game. Are you getting subs throughout the game or just at the end of the game?
Old 10-25-2015, 11:01 PM   #711
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
I am running a game with your updates, its playing very well. I also have your sub numbers in and am noticing that the only time the rb's were being subbed was in the 4th qtr. Granted its bears vs packers so its a passing game. Are you getting subs throughout the game or just at the end of the game?
In play now. Once in a while in cfm. I think they're broken in cfm still. I sub my rbs in myself. But with fatigue 60+ they sub in every 3-4 plays. I've seen the cpu sub rbs after a few plays also.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-25-2015 at 11:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2015, 05:32 PM   #712
All Star

Flazko's Arena

One of my biggest pet peeves on Madden is generic gloves. I have a Roster on roster share for Xbox one that has almost all players updated glove edits if anyone is interested. No rating updates at all. Just glove edits and sleeves for manziel rg3 and Dalton. I did update all Cowboys players 100%.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »