Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2015, 02:26 PM   #305
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlinbucs15
Flazko your sliders have been playing exceptionally well even in the modified coach mode I play. Thank you for making this such a enjoyable game haven't even played the Show in the last week cause this game excites me so much.

One request I have with all the changes you have been making could you post your exact slider set up you are currently using because the OP doesn't even feel close to the same settings that you are currently using.

Thanks!
You're welcome. And everything I have posted is exactly what I'm using.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 02:27 PM   #306
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
Second game against the Rams was lost 30-28 by a last second field goal. I thought I had the win when I got a td with 39 seconds on the clock making it 28-27 redskins. But Foles completed 3-3 and they had all three timeouts remaining. Cousins was 24 of 36 (66%) 3 td and 2 int. Foles was 16 of 25 (65%) 3 td and 1 int. I got stuffed with my run game until the 4th quarter where I had minor succes. Morris rushed for 60 yards on 17 att.(avg. 3,5). The CPU ran better and Mason had 70 yards on 18 att(avg. 3,8). I had 2 sacks and the CPU had 4.

All in all very fun game. Still a bit worried about CPU rushing. The redskins front three is good and I haven't played an elite back.

I did see a bit to many pass inteference calls.

Am I supposed to not being aple to adjust sliders that are imported into CFM? That means penalty sliders has to be adjusted 5 clicks?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only get sacked maybe twice. I actually throw the ball away if nothing is open. I don't take sacks. Or I dump it off to a short route and Murray had 103 yards on me on 22 carries.
Old 09-27-2015, 03:58 PM   #307
Rookie

I am confused because you say everything is updated and posted but your OP page says CPU QB ACC like 23 and in your recent post you said you are using 14. That's what I mean it would be helpful if you could just re-post all the sliders you are using....I love your sliders but would like to see the changes you made without having to read through every post.

Thanks!
Old 09-27-2015, 04:35 PM   #308
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I am confused because you say everything is updated and posted but your OP page says CPU QB ACC like 23 and in your recent post you said you are using 14. That's what I mean it would be helpful if you could just re-post all the sliders you are using....I love your sliders but would like to see the changes you made without having to read through every post.

Thanks!
Yeah...updating the OP would be awesome, also putting the date of last update up there would be helpful as well.
Old 09-27-2015, 04:53 PM   #309
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:

Thanks!
Idk what ur talking about my changes are posted in the main page. I'm using exactly what is posted on the first page. Sorry for the confusion. Haven't updated on two days but I put a date for u guys

Last edited by Flazko; 09-27-2015 at 04:57 PM.
Old 09-27-2015, 04:54 PM   #310
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
Yeah...updating the OP would be awesome, also putting the date of last update up there would be helpful as well.
Didn't think it was hard for u to see that it's been updated. I'll put dates for u guys. I haven't updated in two days. What's on the main thread is what's updated. The OP is always updated. I don't understand what's so confusing lol on these posts I give people reconditions if they don't like a specific slider but what's posted on the opening page is what I'm using. It's updated the second I decide to change a slider.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-27-2015 at 05:11 PM.
Old 09-27-2015, 05:02 PM   #311
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Sorry if anyone was confused. Will start using Dates again for u guys, didn't post a date cuz I planned on these staying final. Sliders were last updated 9/25, these are exactly what I'm using.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 05:55 PM   #312
Rookie

Flazko - First off thanks for letting us know the OP is always updated but I think I can explain where my confusion was.

You mentioned a few posts back that you got 81% completion percentage with Brady having the CPU QB Acc at 16. You also talked about changing CPU Pass Block to 54 and reducing tackle below 47. So I think what caused my confusion is that those are the things you are testing correct? Those are not necessarily your updates. That's how I got confused I thought you were using certain settings but your just testing and haven't made them part of your OP yet....is that correct?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »