Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2016, 10:50 AM   #4721
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I for one really enjoy the red set exactly how it is posted. I have my own house rules which are that i use enhanced play calling and i can only thumb left to right in the coach suggestons play calling giving me an option of 12 plays i believe, no audibles, no hot routes in pass plays, i can flip my run from left to right or right to left at the los but no motion on run plays... i really enjoy this set and how my games are playing statistically too. im no madden pro but i am pretty talented at the game and i know how to read defenses (qb background) and the way i play gives me a true challenge. sometimes it isnt always about just the sliders but also how you might have to handicap yourself while also getting the full effect of the video game. i switch players whenever i want and i try to make user catches on offense & defense so my houserules still allow me to enjoy the game itself. thanks flazko once again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2016, 11:15 AM   #4722
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullhouse
Playing with red set, 15m qtrs, 15 sec runoff and am not seeing any HB subs (using all the right settings). Any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Has this happened in multiple games? Whenever something unusual happens I make sure it wasn't a one game fluke also have you tried and ran your running back to the point of exhaustion to be honest you might just be passing it more do your RB doesn't get tired enough to sub out if none of those are the case then I'm not sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 11-26-2016, 12:05 PM   #4723
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

I just played AM with Slow game speed and 50 parity. I got beat down by the Bucs 44-18, in the worst loss that I've ever suffered in Madden. Ever. I love the 50 parity bc it allows the CPU to have a competitive run game. But for me, I liked my AM set with the parity at 90; in fact I loved it. The only thing I'm going to do is change CPU running to 90, since they struggle to get back to the line with the higher parities. I think I'm going to roll with my set going forward. It was the most fun I've had with Madden 17, and I'm at the point where continuously tinkering with sliders and settings has taken a toll on me. The NFL season is roaring by us.

I do wonder how all-pro would play with 50 parity ��.... I'm afraid if I go back down that road I'll hit the point of return lol

I'll post my finalized All-Madden set a bit later today.

Current record, year 1 (2016): 5-3
Next up, Denver!
Old 11-26-2016, 12:08 PM   #4724
Gaming Avenger

Oddly, that punt glitch didn't occur in my game against the Bucs. Wind was blowing at 9 mph, and they punted in both directions. I also haven't seen the false start glitch in quite some time.
Old 11-26-2016, 12:21 PM   #4725
Gaming Avenger

One more thing on parity. 50 is definitely more realistic than 90. When you play with 50, you can actually run down players that break into the open field that should be caught. For instance, when I played JAX I was able to run down TJ Yeldon with one of my corners. During my last game against Tampa, my tight end, Clive Walford, was run down from behind. I liked that because those players are a bit slower than the defenders that caught up to them. When you use a 90 parity, that's less likely to happen bc everyone is basically the same speed.

With that said, I only need to make one adjustment to get good Madden gameplay with the 90 parity. At 50, I need to make too many modifications.

If anyone is still using all-pro, try out the player parity at 50. You may notice and improved running game from the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2016, 12:22 PM   #4726
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I just played AM with Slow game speed and 50 parity. I got beat down by the Bucs 44-18, in the worst loss that I've ever suffered in Madden. Ever. I love the 50 parity bc it allows the CPU to have a competitive run game. But for me, I liked my AM set with the parity at 90; in fact I loved it. The only thing I'm going to do is change CPU running to 90, since they struggle to get back to the line with the higher parities. I think I'm going to roll with my set going forward. It was the most fun I've had with Madden 17, and I'm at the point where continuously tinkering with sliders and settings has taken a toll on me. The NFL season is roaring by us.

I do wonder how all-pro would play with 50 parity í*¾í´”.... I'm afraid if I go back down that road I'll hit the point of return lol

Next up, Denver!

Can't wait to see that finalized set Raider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 11-26-2016, 03:32 PM   #4727
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82

I do wonder how all-pro would play with 50 parity ��.... I'm afraid if I go back down that road I'll hit the point of return lol

Next up, Denver!
I'm replaying the game i mentioned earlier at 50 parity along with the sliders i posted a while back and exiting to adjust anything that needs too. I've got it just about right. I'll post mine too with the 50 parity and slow speed.
Old 11-26-2016, 05:26 PM   #4728
Rookie

Question for the forum; I'm using the red set with everything as listed exept interceptions 45-45. I turned this down because I literally have not played 1 game where I don't throw atleast 2 interceptions and quit. I consider myself a pretty advanced madden player, I make good play calls and reads and it seems even when I try to throw a bullet slant to a receiver with a few steps on the corner, the corner jumps infront and takes a pick the other way. I wouldn't have a problem if most of these interceptions were just deflections, but a qb averaging 3 interceptions a game wouldn't be in the NFL. Again everything seems to play good until I get robbed repeatedly, and other than that the set plays perfectly. Any advice/tips or slider adjustments that can help this problem?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »