Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2017, 07:16 PM   #7537
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Played Seattle 2nd time in 3 weeks, closer then last game, this was in Seattle in the rain, we pulled it out 24-17 Stats again were solid.

Passing
49ers- 26-36 72% 250 yds 3 tds 1 int
Seattle, 17.29 58% 240 yds 1 td, 2 ints,

Rushing was alil shaky especially for my starter kinda was frustrating but it happens, 19 rushes 28 freaking yards ugh, lost yards on his last 3 runs, i was using 49ers playbook, all my runs were outta the gun, i may go back to other Pbs with I and Strong formations to, Other RB broke off a 59 ud run for us, he had only 10 more after that on a total of 7 carries so it was kinda rough running it on a bad defense made it kinda frustrating but hey every game is different,

Seattles back had 26 rushes 83 yards, not to bad, all in all another solid game, still see some issues but not as bad as before the patch,

Sack niners 5, Seattle 0, but again i have a solid front 7 and seattles Oline is shaky, Seattle now 1-10 ouch, lol i go to 9-2, I did lower coverage to 45, maybe so QB wasnt standing in the pocket forever, may need to up rushing to 55 or keep it and maybe just see how it plays out just cause i had one off game rushing,

***oh and in ending..... i do wonder if the game would play the same on broadcast sim mode when u watch, hmmm like if it would still follow sliders** could always test it out,
Old 02-17-2017, 07:17 PM   #7538
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Glad to see everyone is having nice stats and good games.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:19 PM   #7539
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSky
Flazko do you have any suggestions on how to get the CPU to run better? The CPU literally can't successfully run the ball against me. Half of the time they either get tackled for a loss or only gain 1-3 yards per run. I have run blocking set at 75 for the CPU if that matters.

One more thing, I am noticing that the CPU o-line is getting several pancake blocks a game while I get none. Any idea why that is?
Increase CPU run blocking, reduce user tackling and/or reduce user pass reaction time. Any one or combination of those will help the CPU run better.

I have found that "pass reaction" is also ball reaction. It definitely has an impact on the running game.

I play with speed parity at 90 on all-pro, so I need to jack all of those to get an effective run game out of the CPU. If you use a higher parity, the CPU has a harder time getting back to the LOS.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:27 PM   #7540
Pro

benton32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Increase CPU run blocking, reduce user tackling and/or reduce user pass reaction time. Any one or combination of those will help the CPU run better.

I have found that "pass reaction" is also ball reaction. It definitely has an impact on the running game.

I play with speed parity at 90 on all-pro, so I need to jack all of those to get an effective run game out of the CPU. If you use a higher parity, the CPU has a harder time getting back to the LOS.

would higher pass reaction open up run game, i thought someone said the higher the PR the more the D focuses on passes, I did 50 on my last game and both teams struggled alil, before that game i did 100 on pass reaction and it was alil better over 4 per carry or maybe just coincidence lol

Ill have to try slow out now, ive been doing normal all pro, mostly everything is at 50 except acc is 22, i tried alil between 20-25 not that it will be that different,
Old 02-17-2017, 07:41 PM   #7541
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
would higher pass reaction open up run game, i thought someone said the higher the PR the more the D focuses on passes, I did 50 on my last game and both teams struggled alil, before that game i did 100 on pass reaction and it was alil better over 4 per carry or maybe just coincidence lol

Ill have to try slow out now, ive been doing normal all pro, mostly everything is at 50 except acc is 22, i tried alil between 20-25 not that it will be that different,
That may also be true. There are so many theories out there about Madden. Some carry weight, others do not. Like I'm not in a believer in having to restart your CFM, delete your profile and reinstall the game just bc u change a setting or install a patch. That's BS. Your CFM is purely a data file. It plays according to the engine and settings you provide it. For instance, I am one game into my CFM; I played it last Sunday, which was a day or two before patch 1.10. When I back into my CFM, I could see the upgrades. It's placebo. Also, I had the difficulty set at All-Madden in the main menu, and All-Pro in my CFM. Guess what difficulty I see in my CFM? All-Pro. But if you have OCD, and are planning on starting from scratch anyhow, you minds well do all that to make yourself feel
better. If for some reason I decide to start a fresh CFM, I may have my OCD kick in lol. But it's purely placebo.

I find in All-Pro, you just can't have all of the sliders equal for user and CPU if you use a higher speed parity. My unbalanced set is off the hook. My games are field position battles. It's a grind to move the ball, and scoring TDs is challenging for both the user and CPU.

I also shut off my automatic updated and downloads. The game is playing great now. A lot of fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2017, 07:53 PM   #7542
Pro

benton32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
That may also be true. There are so many theories out there about Madden. Some carry weight, others do not. Like I'm not in a believer in having to restart your CFM, delete your profile and reinstall the game just bc u change a setting or install a patch. That's BS. Your CFM is purely a data file. It plays according to the engine and settings you provide it. For instance, I am one game into my CFM; I played it last Sunday, which was a day or two before patch 1.10. When I back into my CFM, I could see the upgrades. It's placebo. Also, I had the difficulty set at All-Madden in the main menu, and All-Pro in my CFM. Guess what difficulty I see in my CFM? All-Pro. But if you have OCD, and are planning on starting from scratch anyhow, you minds well do all that to make yourself feel
better. If for some reason I decide to start a fresh CFM, I may have my OCD kick in lol. But it's purely placebo.

I find in All-Pro, you just can't have all of the sliders equal for user and CPU if you use a higher speed parity. My unbalanced set is off the hook. My games are field position battles. It's a grind to move the ball, and scoring TDs is challenging for both the user and CPU.

I also shut off my automatic updated and downloads. The game is playing great now. A lot of fun.

yea so many different things and possibilities haha, like i was just wondering if the teams follow the sliders on broadcast sim mode watching, and then i was like wait if its on all pro it should be alil tougher for user then pro, but see im not controlling the players, so should i keep human and user both the same, ?? will they go off the CPU sliders even tho im considered using the team lol.... or if i should give myself a 5 att boost on each attribute, since its on all pro.

But overall its been alright when having both hum/cpu with the same slider number,

next game im going to try Pass Reaction at 75 kinda inbetween 50 and 100,
both tackle sliders at 45, acc 20, speed threshold 75, but i dont wanna tinker to much
Old 02-17-2017, 08:02 PM   #7543
Rookie

I played 2 more games with the Packers and before the bye week, Green Bay are now at 2-1 (True Simulation Set, All-Madden, normal speed).

They have been destroyed at Minneapolis. The match was a nightmare for Rodgers who has been sacked 12 times ! And the defense couldn't stopped Peterson who ran for 193 yds and 4 TDs. The Vikings won the match 47-13.

QB Stats :

- Rodgers : 29/46, 284 yds, 1 TD, 3 INT
- Bradford : 10/16, 133 yds

Runnning game :

- Lacy : 8 ATT, 29 yds
- Peterson : 39 ATT, 193 yds, 4 TD

Team stats :

- Packers : 192 passing yds, 39 running yds, 231 total yds
- Vikings : 133 passing yds, 211 running yds, 344 total yds

3rd game of the season and first game at home, the Packers received a 0-2 Detroit Lions. This time, Rodgers has been Rodgers and the defense was a little bit better than she was at Minneapolis with 4 INT. The Packers won their second match of the season, 30-24.

QB Stats :

- Rodgers : 27/40, 438 yds, 3 TD, 1 INT
- Stafford : 23/37, 211 yds, 2 TD, 2 INT
- Yates : 6/12, 95 yds, 0 TD, 2 INT.

The Lions finished the game with Yates after Stafford was injured.

Running game :

- Lacy : 17 ATT, 50 yds
- Riddick : 18 ATT, 93 yds

Team stats :

- Packers : 401 passing yds, 64 rushing yds, 465 total yds
- Lions : 282 passing yds, 113 rushing yds, 395 total yds

So far, Madden is really enjoyable. I can feel a real difference when I'm playing against a good (Vikings) or bad defense (Lions). My O-Line isn't so great and I'm ok with that because they don't have a high rating on pass block or run block (if I'm correct, the highest is 84 for my center). So, running the ball is tough too. Thankfully, I've a great QB and with Nelson, Cobb, Adams & R. Rodgers, they can make plays.
On the other side, my defense is very weak. Pass rush is hard (no sacks against the Vikings, 4 against the Lions) and against the running game, is very tough too. Peppers and Matthews can't do everything.

And finally, the time for robot qb on All-Madden is done. Stafford missed some easy throws, Bradford too.

Next steps for the Packers : bye week and then, second match at home against the Giant.

EDIT : I forgot to mention that the CPU can punt the ball, against or with the wind.

Last edited by Charvalos; 02-17-2017 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:34 PM   #7544
Pro

benton32's Arena

Im going to test something also.. im going to try a full game of broadcast sim, i know i shouldnt be tinkering to much this late in the season and a top 2 spot on the line but its all good,

Just wanna see how it looks when on watch mode all game, hey has anyone noticed when u broadcast sim the PAT it moves them way back ??? try it out and see sometime lol...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »