Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 12:47 PM   #361

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Yeah the defense as the game wears on becomes obsolete, Im going to adjust the auto sub sliders back to where I had them previously with the normal 60/80 split as guys aren't leaving the field until theyre gassed, come back while still exhausted and thus I get no pressure, broken tackles everywhere and the game suddenly becomes an offensive shootout. I just had Carolina run a fake FG from 20 yards out and watched as their punter outran Navorro Bowman, like that is incredible to see a punter outrun a LB for 20 yards for the TD while nobody on my defense even got close to him. Its my only complaint, the second half seems to consistently turn into shootouts as the defense becomes fatigued and the yardage starts to rack up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 01:08 PM   #362
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Yeah the defense as the game wears on becomes obsolete, Im going to adjust the auto sub sliders back to where I had them previously with the normal 60/80 split as guys aren't leaving the field until theyre gassed, come back while still exhausted and thus I get no pressure, broken tackles everywhere and the game suddenly becomes an offensive shootout. I just had Carolina run a fake FG from 20 yards out and watched as their punter outran Navorro Bowman, like that is incredible to see a punter outrun a LB for 20 yards for the TD while nobody on my defense even got close to him. Its my only complaint, the second half seems to consistently turn into shootouts as the defense becomes fatigued and the yardage starts to rack up.
Yeah that was another reason why I was testing fatigue at 50 again. Guys were wearing down and the scoring would inflate. Only thing is those guys shouldn't really be subbing out at those particular positions.. Like Bowman shouldn't come off the field at all so that would have happen regardless of what you do with the Auto subs unless you want him rotating out.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:20 PM   #363
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

In order to prevent injuries from happening so much, do you lower the slider or increase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 01:21 PM   #364
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

During my comeback Travis Benjamin drops two wide open deep passes.1 was in the end zone.
. I check his traits and he has drops open passes 😠

Old 09-17-2016, 01:37 PM   #365

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah that was another reason why I was testing fatigue at 50 again. Guys were wearing down and the scoring would inflate. Only thing is those guys shouldn't really be subbing out at those particular positions.. Like Bowman shouldn't come off the field at all so that would have happen regardless of what you do with the Auto subs unless you want him rotating out.
Yeah I don't want them off the field but here's my issue. We have the entire defensive line at the 80/84 split which works pretty good, we got LB's at 21/24 but when you run a 3-4 the OLB's are down lineman when in nickle and dime packages, they stay on the field until exhaustion and my pass rush in turn goes to ****. So basically from about mid-way through the 2nd quarter I can't generate pressure at all, and that doesn't help with stopping the CPU as now half my line when in nickle and dime is worthless as they can't get into the backfield to save their lives. Take away the injuries, which I firmly believe are tied to the auto sub sliders leaving them out there too long, and my defense is still pretty worthless because of the fatigue of the guys on the field. I mean how else can I explain Bowman being outrun by a punter or Shazier and his 90 tackle getting steamrolled by a scat back? If its either have more rotation at those spots to keep the CPU from going off in the second half vs keep rotations realistic but watch the CPU become damn near unstoppable in the second half I'd have to go with the former over the later.

I'm gonna put the auto-subs back at the default 80/60 and see how it plays. I feel like the vast majority of games start out in a nice defensive battle and then suddenly the defense goes away and it becomes a offensive shootout. I mean look no further then my game with the Rams, they scored 28 in the 4th quarter alone all because my defense was nowhere to be found and blowing tackles and couldn't get off blocks. I can report back if you're interested in how it plays, first game up is Seattle so should be a good barometer of the auto-sub sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 02:21 PM   #366
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Yeah I don't want them off the field but here's my issue. We have the entire defensive line at the 80/84 split which works pretty good, we got LB's at 21/24 but when you run a 3-4 the OLB's are down lineman when in nickle and dime packages, they stay on the field until exhaustion and my pass rush in turn goes to ****. So basically from about mid-way through the 2nd quarter I can't generate pressure at all, and that doesn't help with stopping the CPU as now half my line when in nickle and dime is worthless as they can't get into the backfield to save their lives. Take away the injuries, which I firmly believe are tied to the auto sub sliders leaving them out there too long, and my defense is still pretty worthless because of the fatigue of the guys on the field. I mean how else can I explain Bowman being outrun by a punter or Shazier and his 90 tackle getting steamrolled by a scat back? If its either have more rotation at those spots to keep the CPU from going off in the second half vs keep rotations realistic but watch the CPU become damn near unstoppable in the second half I'd have to go with the former over the later.

I'm gonna put the auto-subs back at the default 80/60 and see how it plays. I feel like the vast majority of games start out in a nice defensive battle and then suddenly the defense goes away and it becomes a offensive shootout. I mean look no further then my game with the Rams, they scored 28 in the 4th quarter alone all because my defense was nowhere to be found and blowing tackles and couldn't get off blocks. I can report back if you're interested in how it plays, first game up is Seattle so should be a good barometer of the auto-sub sliders.
Yeah I was going to do some small tweaking on the autosubs for LBs because of the 3-4 LBs. Let me know how it goes.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:22 PM   #367
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
In order to prevent injuries from happening so much, do you lower the slider or increase.

Lower the injury slider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
During my comeback Travis Benjamin drops two wide open deep passes.1 was in the end zone.
. I check his traits and he has drops open passes 😠

Damn that sucks man..
Old 09-17-2016, 03:15 PM   #368
Rookie

Just played my first game using your black set on all Madden instead of all pro. The game moves much smoother to me now. I did bump up user accuracy to 8. Cutler is hurt. Vick and House overthrow so many wrs it was driving me crazy. 8 game a much better balance to me. Enjoying the sliders

Didn't return any kickoffs. Came close but CPU reaction was better.
I was playing the 49ers who are 1-10 and the worst in almost every category.... I have 3 things that bother me. 1) it seem like I hardly ever break up passes. Either CPU throws it away, gets sacked, throws bad because of pressure or complete the pass. This been going on for a few games now. It's like they won't throw unless the guy is wide open.

2) it seem like every running back is AP. CPU is constantly breaking tackles unless its within a couple yards of the line of scrimmage. It was 3rd and 21... The CPU broke 4 tackles and got the first down Also mobile QBs break tackles. Anytime keep ran, he broke at least one tackle from a linebacker or de.

3) guys getting tired is also an annoying. Offense wasn't on the field for like 8 mins and still came back tired

Does it ever seem like the CPU can convert 3rd down whenever they want?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »