Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2018, 01:09 PM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Hey, so I’m finally testing out the updated OP. On one of the “main menu” options it says:

min threshold = 0

I don’t see this option, where can I find it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 01:22 PM   #802
Rookie

It’s the option below fatigue, I’m not at home and can’t remember exactly what it’s called on MM.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:48 PM   #803
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Sorry Tommy on my misunderstanding. I like how much time the play the moments in m19. That cowboys-giants game was another snorer and that is the game to be speed up or shortcutted ! This season sure is starting with a bang and may be 1 of the best in last few years. Nice to get in a quick game or 2 quicky before nfl starts.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:54 PM   #804
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
It’s the option below fatigue, I’m not at home and can’t remember exactly what it’s called on MM.
The one that says “Player Parity Speed Scale”?
Old 09-17-2018, 01:58 PM   #805
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliz93
The one that says “Player Parity Speed Scale”?
Yep that’s the one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 02:53 PM   #806
Rookie

I’m really enjoying these sliders on play the moments, I’ve played about 15 games the last couple of days and seeing some really good games and stats. It’s been really tempting to watch more than 40 plays in some games lol, but I’ve stuck to it and happy with the results.

Low scoring defensive battles, high scoring shoot outs and some blowouts too. Sacks, deflections, ints have all been looking good tfl’s have been a little high averaging around 9 most games but have seen as low as 3 in one game.

I’m trying to find injury sliders that work, at 24 for the watched games I’m only seeing 3 or 4 injuries with maybe 1 for more than a week, and at 53 which I’ve been using for simmed games it’s been far too high. My 2 games tonight have seen 19 and then 18 injuries, most were minor but they had 4 and then 5 for more than a week. It’s been really good for roster rotation but too many. I’m happy with 53 for the simmed games but will try somewhere between 24 and 53 for the watched games and see where gives between 4-8 per games with 1-3 more than a week.
Old 09-17-2018, 03:41 PM   #807
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Hey Tommy. I think it was you who described how to effectively mark plays with the Stars when creating custom playbooks. Example: first down runs with shotgun 1 🌟, I form- stick nod pass on 3rd down 🌟 🌟 🌟. If you could refer me that page, thanx !
Old 09-17-2018, 08:08 PM   #808
MVP

OVR: 6
How to build a playbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Hey Tommy. I think it was you who described how to effectively mark plays with the Stars when creating custom playbooks. Example: first down runs with shotgun 1 🌟, I form- stick nod pass on 3rd down 🌟 🌟 🌟. If you could refer me that page, thanx !

Man, I have no idea where that post is, and I think it was from last year.

Most teams have 60 plays a game. I’d make a 220 play playbook with situations, and be sure to work the audibles and give them variance. Now some plays may be recycled. Especially running plays, so it may not add up to 220 plays. The better word is play slot. Now if you’re a zone run scheme, only pick zone run stuff. Or that’s how i do it.

30 first down plays

10 Second and long
10 Second and medium
10 Second and short

10 Third and long
10 Third and medium
10 Third and long

10 4th and long
10 4th and short
10 4th and medium

20 Red zone

15. Inside your own 5

10. Goaline

5 2 point conversion

20 Chew clock*situation maybe named different on game, kids are watching Life of Pie. Just reuse running plays from other situations. If it’s not 20, don’t worry. Just get them all here and throw in a couple of play actions.

30 2 minute drill

Be super lenient with 5 star plays. Make that the bread and butter if you use 5 star plays. I’d keep most plays at 2 and a half and 3 stars, and the ones I wanted to see most would be 3 and a half.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »