Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2018, 05:09 PM   #593
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutt3r
So halftime update, score 27-6, deflections 7 total, 3 drops, 24/43 for 412 yards passing between the two teams, 130 yds rushing. 1 interception returned for td, 3 sacks all one team, 2 forced fumbles none lost.
On pace for 14. Here’s the problem. Your team will lead the league in deflections, gain confidence, and that average of 14 will spike each game because they have confidence. Trust me man. May seem minor, but these things mean something. About the only stat on here i don’t care about mimicking is broken tackles. But for now the broken tackles seem fine. The rest of the stats need to fall in the medians. Sure, i want an anomaly where a team goes higher above the median or Lower. But the too many deflections thing will get out of control the longer you play in the season. At 14, you’re 8 above the median and it’s probably early in the season. It’s best to not mess with the pass cover and pass reaction one. The INT one is tricky too, but it needs lowering. I wouldn’t go to extremes lowering it.

It’s a pandora’s box When you fiddle with Qb acc, pass block, we catch, pass reaction, int, pass cover at best at or near default—particularity the defensive ones. These seem. Most sensitive. And can be unpredictable at times. Best to stay away for now. Maybe a patch will allow for it to be moved. Strange things happen. Especially with reaction, INT, and pass cover.

While run block, fumble, and tackle can be lowered because these slider’s values doesn’t seem to have unknown effects on gameplay like the one’s mentioned above.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-02-2018, 05:57 PM   #594
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
On pace for 14. Here’s the problem. Your team will lead the league in deflections, gain confidence, and that average of 14 will spike each game because they have confidence. Trust me man. May seem minor, but these things mean something. About the only stat on here i don’t care about mimicking is broken tackles. But for now the broken tackles seem fine. The rest of the stats need to fall in the medians. Sure, i want an anomaly where a team goes higher above the median or Lower. But the too many deflections thing will get out of control the longer you play in the season. At 14, you’re 8 above the median and it’s probably early in the season. It’s best to not mess with the pass cover and pass reaction one. The INT one is tricky too, but it needs lowering. I wouldn’t go to extremes lowering it.

It’s a pandora’s box When you fiddle with Qb acc, pass block, we catch, pass reaction, int, pass cover at best at or near default—particularity the defensive ones. These seem. Most sensitive. And can be unpredictable at times. Best to stay away for now. Maybe a patch will allow for it to be moved. Strange things happen. Especially with reaction, INT, and pass cover.

While run block, fumble, and tackle can be lowered because these slider’s values doesn’t seem to have unknown effects on gameplay like the one’s mentioned above.
So final score 39-16 ravens vs bills 5 injuries

Baltimore stats
172 yards passing 15-29 2 td’s
116 yards rushing 28 attempts
1 turnover (interception)
1 Drop
5 sacks
6 deflections

Buffalo stats
287 yards passing 27-49 0 td’s
98 yards rushing 22 attempts
5 turnovers (4 interceptions, 1 fumble lost)
6 drops
2 sacks
3 deflections
Old 09-02-2018, 06:47 PM   #595
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutt3r
So final score 39-16 ravens vs bills 5 injuries

Baltimore stats
172 yards passing 15-29 2 td’s
116 yards rushing 28 attempts
1 turnover (interception)
1 Drop
5 sacks
6 deflections

Buffalo stats
287 yards passing 27-49 0 td’s
98 yards rushing 22 attempts
5 turnovers (4 interceptions, 1 fumble lost)
6 drops
2 sacks
3 deflections
If you like how it plays, go for it. There’s more to the 20 second runoff thing. Seems like the qbs get into better plays. Feels like 20 seconds is the required time they need to break the huddle and appropriately diagnose the defense. The 20 second thing is what the game is programmed around.

Sometimes the offense will shift formations on 20 second runoff. You may see that on 15 sec runoff, but it’s rare, will only happen after incompletions or injuries because the clock isn’t being runoff.

I try to give you guys the optimum settings, but I swear, there’s times where I feel like I have to lay out an encylopedia of evidence and reasons to get people to understand. There’s some things with this game that just can’t be user preference. The 20 second runoff thing is one of those things. The score ticker is another thing.

I wouldn’t be so adamant about this, but I wasted a lot of time with the 15 second runoff.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2018, 07:26 PM   #596
Rookie

Quote:
If you like how it plays, go for it. There’s more to the 20 second runoff thing. Seems like the qbs get into better plays. Feels like 20 seconds is the required time they need to break the huddle and appropriately diagnose the defense. The 20 second thing is what the game is programmed around.

Sometimes the offense will shift formations on 20 second runoff. You may see that on 15 sec runoff, but it’s rare, will only happen after incompletions or injuries because the clock isn’t being runoff.

I try to give you guys the optimum settings, but I swear, there’s times where I feel like I have to lay out an encylopedia of evidence and reasons to get people to understand. There’s some things with this game that just can’t be user preference. The 20 second runoff thing is one of those things. The score ticker is another thing.

I wouldn’t be so adamant about this, but I wasted a lot of time with the 15 second runoff.
Well to be fair I am running on Xbox in owner mode controlling one team, so maybe that’s a factor
Old 09-02-2018, 07:37 PM   #597
MVP

orye74's Arena

e
Quote:
No sack problems in years 4 and 5.
I must have had a fluke game because the rest of the games the sacks seem normal
Old 09-02-2018, 09:25 PM   #598
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

In OP you say player speed parity scale is in the CFM settings but it's called threshold in CFM. Main menu setting it says player speed parity scale.
Did you get these backwards? I'm confused as to why they named it two different things too.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-02-2018, 09:32 PM   #599
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

What about if you are controlling all 32 Teams and watching all the games, does it matter? they are all equal.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:35 PM   #600
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
In OP you say player speed parity scale is in the CFM settings but it's called threshold in CFM. Main menu setting it says player speed parity scale.
Did you get these backwards? I'm confused as to why they named it two different things too.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
How exactly do these settings actually affect the game and what do they do exactly?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »