Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2018, 01:10 PM   #753
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Good luck Tommy. I have also noticed that within last few days some that post on other threads have gotten disrespectful to downright rude. Some expect everything to be done for them and if it's not to their liking then comes the anger. I was only checking out others to check on some regulars who have posted very little so far. Is it possible they are fed up with the headaches of both the gameplay and actions of some posters ? Thanks again for your help Tommy !
Old 09-12-2018, 01:17 PM   #754
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Good luck Tommy. I have also noticed that within last few days some that post on other threads have gotten disrespectful to downright rude. Some expect everything to be done for them and if it's not to their liking then comes the anger. I was only checking out others to check on some regulars who have posted very little so far. Is it possible they are fed up with the headaches of both the gameplay and actions of some posters ? Thanks again for your help Tommy !
Yeah. You feel like you get hurried and the rudeness because people are obsessed and expect instant satisfaction makes you want to stop sharing. Can’t believe how bad instant gratification has got, but it’s the technology we have and live in that’s built this culture. Today’s kids are real bad with this, but it’s not just a millennial problem, it’s just as bad, or maybe even worse with adults. Hell, most of us grew up in a time when you had to wait on stuff, but it’s like we lost all skills that pertain to being patient. The culture is so obsessed with instant gratification that it’s leaked into microcosms like madden sliders. Sad thing is, this instant gratification thing is only going to get worse. No such thing as patience anymore.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-12-2018, 02:05 PM   #755
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Yeah. You feel like you get hurried and the rudeness because people are obsessed and expect instant satisfaction makes you want to stop sharing. Can’t believe how bad instant gratification has got, but it’s the technology we have and live in that’s built this culture. Today’s kids are real bad with this, but it’s not just a millennial problem, it’s just as bad, or maybe even worse with adults. Hell, most of us grew up in a time when you had to wait on stuff, but it’s like we lost all skills that pertain to being patient. The culture is so obsessed with instant gratification that it’s leaked into microcosms like madden sliders. Sad thing is, this instant gratification thing is only going to get worse. No such thing as patience anymore.
I hope I haven’t been one of the rude ones. I actually appreciate the time and effort you’ve put into this. Like I said before, I’m new to Madden but I’ve been looking for help from these forums and you’ve helped a lot so thank you for what you do. And thank you for the suggestions you’ve made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 02:14 PM   #756
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliz93
I hope I haven’t been one of the rude ones. I actually appreciate the time and effort you’ve put into this. Like I said before, I’m new to Madden but I’ve been looking for help from these forums and you’ve helped a lot so thank you for what you do. And thank you for the suggestions you’ve made.
Nah man. Really talking about the iMac thread.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-12-2018, 11:21 PM   #757
Rookie

Well I for one wanna thank you and all the guys who put in hours and hours of testing to make sliders that we can use to make our experiences better. I don’t think there will ever be a perfect set or ones that will make everybody in cpu vs cpu universe happy. But it’s great knowing there are people out there working hard on these in between real life tasks like family, jobs, school, kids and etc. I use it as an escape from the day to day grind and without all yours and others hard work in the community i’d Be frustrated and giving up on madden and just wait for fifa to come out
Old 09-13-2018, 12:44 AM   #758
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengoal
Well I for one wanna thank you and all the guys who put in hours and hours of testing to make sliders that we can use to make our experiences better. I don’t think there will ever be a perfect set or ones that will make everybody in cpu vs cpu universe happy. But it’s great knowing there are people out there working hard on these in between real life tasks like family, jobs, school, kids and etc. I use it as an escape from the day to day grind and without all yours and others hard work in the community i’d Be frustrated and giving up on madden and just wait for fifa to come out
Good stuff, man. This is about the only video game I play. Definitely an escape. The draft classes for xbox are coming along. Found good base sets for 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023. All the players are real.

After this ill try to devise something where we can at least Play the Moments. Dont think i can get it to play a whole game with real stats, but play the moments may be possible. Now it may be where you can only watch 20 plays or so. Any more than that and stats would be screwed, but 20 watched snaps shouldn’t skew stats that bad. I mean if im seeing 13 deflections a game out of 130-140 plays, watching twenty plays should be fine.

Thanks for all the support and you xbox guys will be in for a treat. I’ll plan to make 10 different versions of each of these drafts where i’ll Mix up the quick, star, and super star developement traits. Among other tweaks just to mix it up. The first version, i’ll Keep updating as the year goes on. will be something I’ll hold onto to see look at and compare when the real draft comes along next year.

Teams finished:
Old 09-13-2018, 01:36 PM   #759
Rookie

So I’ve been working with these sliders and it still seems odd.

Before these sliders I had a profile I was working on. And I made these adjustments on that old profile. Does making a new profile or using an old profile with these new settings make a difference in how the game plays?

Because I have a 93 overall QB with like 96 SAC, 94 MAC, 89 DAC, 95 THP, yet I get games with him throwing like 1 TD and like 200 yards. It just doesn’t seem right. One of my games he was like 53% completion rate, 0 TDs, 1 Int.

I’m just so confused as to why my players are doing so awful when their ratings are decent to high.

Any suggestions or ideas?
Old 09-13-2018, 03:17 PM   #760
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliz93
So I’ve been working with these sliders and it still seems odd.

Before these sliders I had a profile I was working on. And I made these adjustments on that old profile. Does making a new profile or using an old profile with these new settings make a difference in how the game plays?

Because I have a 93 overall QB with like 96 SAC, 94 MAC, 89 DAC, 95 THP, yet I get games with him throwing like 1 TD and like 200 yards. It just doesn’t seem right. One of my games he was like 53% completion rate, 0 TDs, 1 Int.

I’m just so confused as to why my players are doing so awful when their ratings are decent to high.

Any suggestions or ideas?
Never fooled with multiple profiles.

Best guess, he may not fit the coaches scheme. Coaches scheme can effect how they play. Teams that are in the red or have 0 players for say left tackle, you’ll see more sacks with that team. Also may be the players around him.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »