Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2019, 07:11 AM   #465
Pro

MillerTime89's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'm completely locked-in with the current set and am not looking at any further changes at this time.

Started my 'alternate' franchise with Miami....and have started off 0-4 (as we should).

Really hard to put this game down right now....it's so darn good!
I’m getting amazing results with these sliders.

This is game is so much fun!

Last edited by MillerTime89; 08-25-2019 at 07:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2019, 12:33 PM   #466
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

I’m scared to turn off ball hawk. But I’ll try it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-25-2019, 01:58 PM   #467
Rookie

so far this set is playing great, probably the best madden experience i’ve ever had. everything just feels ‘in sync’ and calmer since the patch. i’m doing a relocation franchise with **** players and i am currently 0-2 and losing to carolina. i’m still getting a fumbling issue (fumbled 3 times so far this game from kuechley and 2 in week 1), but it’s not nearly as bad as before and i think it’s just me loving to juke every time i get the ball

Old 08-25-2019, 03:35 PM   #468
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterArtz
so far this set is playing great, probably the best madden experience i’ve ever had. everything just feels ‘in sync’ and calmer since the patch. i’m doing a relocation franchise with **** players and i am currently 0-2 and losing to carolina. i’m still getting a fumbling issue (fumbled 3 times so far this game from kuechley and 2 in week 1), but it’s not nearly as bad as before and i think it’s just me loving to juke every time i get the ball

Likewise with the fumbles. Jets C.J. Mosley/Jamal Adams forced 3-4 fumbles combined & this is with me protecting the ball with R1. With that said overall I've been thoroughly enjoying the gameplay with the updated OP settings. Thanks Josh!!
Old 08-25-2019, 03:51 PM   #469
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

These are working wonderfully for me!
Old 08-25-2019, 05:19 PM   #470
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime89
I’m getting amazing results with these sliders.

This is game is so much fun!

Same here. The game feels so good all around with these sliders. It’s nice so far because both myself and the CPU are putting up decent yards but I’m finding myself having good defensive battles.

I’m 1-2 in the preseason and I have lost 20-12 and 19-13. My one win was a 23-13 game. The only downfall I’m seeing (which isn’t the fault of the sliders) is lack of penalties but that’s just a madden problem and I’m beyond used to it.

This doesn’t pertain to sliders but can someone answer this question? Can I play my week 4 preseason game BEFORE I cut players to get down to the 53 man limit? I’m afraid if I play the game first the CPU will cut players for me.

Old 08-25-2019, 05:31 PM   #471
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
Same here. The game feels so good all around with these sliders. It’s nice so far because both myself and the CPU are putting up decent yards but I’m finding myself having good defensive battles.

I’m 1-2 in the preseason and I have lost 20-12 and 19-13. My one win was a 23-13 game. The only downfall I’m seeing (which isn’t the fault of the sliders) is lack of penalties but that’s just a madden problem and I’m beyond used to it.

This doesn’t pertain to sliders but can someone answer this question? Can I play my week 4 preseason game BEFORE I cut players to get down to the 53 man limit? I’m afraid if I play the game first the CPU will cut players for me.

Yes u can play the 4th game and then make your cuts..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2019, 05:31 PM   #472
Rookie

martz28's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32

Yes you can.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »