Home

Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

This is a discussion on Top Five Franchise wants for M20? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2018, 10:16 AM   #41
Rookie

Keenan G.'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Ma$$ive
I would like a radio show, like they had with the Tony Bruno show in madden 05 I think it was.
That radio show was awesome. I hope EA brings it back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 10:55 AM   #42
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

- Year to year saves

- Customization.. coaches, schedules, teams, stadiums.. cheerleader uniforms.. everything!
Old 08-15-2018, 11:25 AM   #43
Rookie

JasonForTheWin's Arena

Besides what's already been posted (Assistant Coaches, More Immersive League Information, Ability to say created names), one fun addition I'd like to see is Fantasy Football.

It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me if the did/didn't include it, but as a Fantasy Football junkie, it would add another level of immersion, that could be a neat little addition.

I could see it would become redundant to most, having to juggle your actual lineup, with your fantasy lineup on the side, but it's something this nerd would like to see.

Also...

And, this would never get included, because of the extra cost associated, but immersion damn it!!, is having a pool of 4-6 differing commentary teams. Or at the very least, a competent sideline reporter. Not someone who only speaks after halftime or after an injury, but someone who would report about Aaron Rodgers arguing with Randall Cobb for dropping a sure TD, or a sulking RB after a fumble, or an injured JJ Watt pumping up teammates during a crucial drive.....
Old 08-15-2018, 07:50 PM   #44
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonForTheWin
And, this would never get included, because of the extra cost associated, but immersion damn it!!, is having a pool of 4-6 differing commentary teams. Or at the very least, a competent sideline reporter. Not someone who only speaks after halftime or after an injury, but someone who would report about Aaron Rodgers arguing with Randall Cobb for dropping a sure TD, or a sulking RB after a fumble, or an injured JJ Watt pumping up teammates during a crucial drive.....
differing commentary teams isn't outlandish imo. EA's done it before with college basketball when they had CBS and ESPN in one game and 2k kinda has that rotating commentary team. But tbh I'm willing to bet the NFL license its self cost EA an arm and a league so I doubt we see it lol.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:15 PM   #45
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

1) AI, AI, AI - Simple, the CPU roster management AI is almost non existent and probably the worse of any sports game on the market. You will routinely see teams take a QB in the top 10 in back to back years.

2) Radio Show - The Tony Bruno show brings back fond memories. Try to incorporate something similar.

3) RFA and comp picks - How is this not in the game yet? It is mind boggling to be honest.

4) UDFA stage - Immediately after the draft, have a UDFA signing period with hidden ratings, those ratings gradually get revealed during preseason. So you never know who you got till late in preseason.

5) Enhance custom Drafts - This would especially be huge for online CFMs. Enable the creator of the draft class to set a ratings range for literally every rating. This way each time a draft is downloaded each player will have different ratings. Making it unique each time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 08:29 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennyHefner
I’d like an offline franchise to be set up like 2k has theirs. If I want to play a game with a team that I’m not controlling in an OFFLINE franchise I should still be able to go do that and adjust things like injuries without having to take an hour to set up custom control of all 32 teams.
Came here to post this. I don't want to be forced into playing as a single person.

I like the idea of assistant coaches too. An OC, DC and ST coach with more realistic looking options. Maybe have the ability to edit a coach as far as name age and his appearance.

The presentation as far as camera cut scenes and the an overhaul of the sidelines would really add to immersion.
Old 08-15-2018, 09:04 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 17

1) Is it just me or does anyone else care that you have a 53 player active game day roster to substitute with instead of a number of inactive players (this rule has been fairly consistent since 1987 with its origins being in the 1960s https://www.profootballarchives.com/...terlimits.html). Let me designate which 7 players on the roster can't play.

2) Be able to playerlock / control offensive lineman. They are 45% of the starting offense.

3) Bring back create a play/formation.

4) Coaching, as everyone else has mentioned.

5) Physics based tackling. It's so important it should end up on every list related to Madden.
Old 08-15-2018, 10:46 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think at some point narrowing down to 2 things that we can get a general consensus on would be a good move. Take those 2 things and we all collectively shove it down their throats on repeat. It needs to be somewhat specific too, “more immersion” isn’t going to be good enough. We have to find a good balance on how to articulate what we want.

The most requested feature for Madden 20 from the fans should no doubt be franchise releated. Maybe figure out a poll and we can bring awareness that an official poll will take place, we get as many votes as possible.. the more votes, maybe the more it’ll mean to the devs if they saw it? I don’t know..

Grasping at straws here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »