Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2011, 11:24 AM   #1777
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
He all, just wondering if anyone knows what would improve the frequency of dunks? I maybe get 2 at the most in a game, some none over the course of a long game streak but cpu can dunk quite nicely but no too much which is good.

I don't think it would be dunking ability, that makes too many non dunkers able to dunk....I can get dunks when wide open no worries but what would allow more streaking drunks running in when cpu is in the paint? (as in the nba you see players get dunked on)?

I don't want to make it unrealistic of course, but how the settings are now, a lot of athletic high flying dudes say Jeff Green on c's or Wafer who has hops, are'nt dunking the way they should!

Pabby, few days dgo, I have ask how to have more animation of dunk, I'd put the dunk ability sliders higher after that (don't remember the numbers but more high than 37) and since this time I've got more animation but a really high number of dunk in my game. Too much dunk ! but don't know how to have like you 2 or 3 dunk but with good animation.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:00 AM   #1778
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48
These sliders are great. I have used them in my new association that is in yr2 with the Wizards. Tweaked offense down some: 3pt to 50, mid to 49, and then tweaked commit fouls and shooting foul freq.

Just lost 115-114 on the road against the Nets, great game.

Thanks for these sliders.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:59 AM   #1779
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
Pabby, few days dgo, I have ask how to have more animation of dunk, I'd put the dunk ability sliders higher after that (don't remember the numbers but more high than 37) and since this time I've got more animation but a really high number of dunk in my game. Too much dunk ! but don't know how to have like you 2 or 3 dunk but with good animation.
oh cheers mate, I think the roster you use has a big part of it too. I use Geebo's and he's tweaked players dunking abilities, so a low dunking ability partnered with low slider dunking ability will create our issue. I upped dunks in traffic one or two clicks and the very next game I had more 'near dunks' and say Shaq actually was able to go straight up with defenders on him in the post......but as you said I don't wanna go too high or they get ridiculous
Old 02-28-2011, 05:50 AM   #1780
Rookie

I've play with the original roster OR with thegame&Jfk (try the last version now, he's really cool) . too muche dunk with the two set, my dunk ability is on 45 not really higher than original purist set. I'm afraid too see always the same dunk animation with lower number, maybe lower dunk in traffic like your advice
Old 02-28-2011, 05:55 AM   #1781
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Yop Cesco ...

How much do I lower the sliders of offense for use another roster ? the FG% with the game & JFK (good good good job from them) seems too high.
Difficult question to answer my friend. I decided I won't use these rosters, because I'm almost at mid season and tweaking. Starting from scratch means fresh players and stats way far from average. I think I'll end my current season. I don't care about trades and the rest, I care about in game simulation. I only miss some varied playbooks, but on the other hand I mastered the current plays and I'm using them at their fullest.

For all the other people asking questions, you can find all the answers in previous posts. For turnovers and passing especially, again tweak to your liking or go back to default, but don't expect to see realistic stats in these departments.

Will resume my games tonight. Tweaking fouls at the moment with good results. As always I'll write down my stats and changes at the 40 games mark.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2011, 05:57 AM   #1782
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
2. because blocking foul is at 100, even tho charge is also...there is no such thing as a charge. ill have guys standing put and ppl run into them which should be a charge and its called a block...lowering blocking foul to 90 helped fix it.
If this really helps with charges it's a very very good point. I'll try it. Thanks!
Old 02-28-2011, 06:46 AM   #1783
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
I've play with the original roster OR with thegame&Jfk (try the last version now, he's really cool) . too muche dunk with the two set, my dunk ability is on 45 not really higher than original purist set. I'm afraid too see always the same dunk animation with lower number, maybe lower dunk in traffic like your advice
the dunk animations also depend on the players ability and what dunks are in their set attributes. also, are you doing different moves with the right stick when you go to dunk? that changes it up a lot
Old 02-28-2011, 07:25 AM   #1784
Rookie

Yep I did ! but nothing spectacular when it's possible, same thing with alley oops at 37 in D.Ability it's always become a simple layup but never a big smash.
Anyway, I think re come to 37 cause there's too much big dunk in my game, 4/5 in 7 minutes...really too much.

I decided to not play with special roster too, like thegame&Jfk ...like you've said, we must tweak some thing for play with them and don't want to go in another battle now I've found a good balance beetween pleasure and good play on the court.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »