Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2014, 10:52 PM   #1073
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
I wonder if he use Play now instead of franchise mode.
Maybe, because Play Now mode was never affected by the tuner updates, and that's from some experience, post-tuner updates with it...
Old 09-08-2014, 11:12 PM   #1074
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Dolphins win 3rd straight. 24-21 over Jaguars.

For those that watched the stream....my lap top died....and the game did save...thank god. But i got the whole glitch where you have the opening carolina seattle playoff game intro again...had to relad all my settings...etc.

But my online CFM was intact and my thrilling week 8 game intact.

I encourage anyone to go to my twitch page and watch the game. It is in the archive for your viewing pleasue....flat out great game start to finish.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-08-2014, 11:25 PM   #1075
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword

For those that watched the stream....my lap top died....and the game did save...thank god. But i got the whole glitch where you have the opening carolina seattle playoff game intro again...had to relad all my settings...etc.

I encourage anyone to go to my twitch page and watch the game. It is in the archive for your viewing pleasue....flat out great game start to finish.
Was a really fun game to watch!

Brutal glitch though, I had that happen to me and it was pretty annoying
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 11:27 PM   #1076
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword

That Glitch has happened to me a few times already too , Will check out the game on your archive
Old 09-08-2014, 11:35 PM   #1077
Rookie

NightOwl's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
That game NightOwl, is just crazy. Maybe you need the challenge that is All-Madden, and All-Pro is too easy for you, because I just don't see how you could blow out the Seahawks with the Browns with these sliders.

And with the Rams D-line, user-controlling DE Robert Quinn, I have not come close yet to getting near 12 sacks, post-tuner updates. Certainly before the updates that crap happened, but not since. So, I don't understand that sack total being so high. I do believe EA needs another slight tweaking to the amount of sacks taken, but still, I have never come close to 12 sacks yet, and that is with an elite D-line with the Rams and Quinn.

That game is unusual and the only thing I can say is do what you previously said, wait for more updates, or go back to All-Madden, because that game you played makes no sense to me with these sliders.

I do consider myself to be pretty good, while always playing a sim style. I haven't played online yet in madden 15 but I pride myself even online in beating people with a simulation style even online which frustrates people to no end. I've won some tournaments in years past so I do consider myself to know how to play this game, but I play it the right way.

Like the other guy said, it was in play now. But I was reading through and Armor said they should work good in play now just as CFM so I wanted to give them a try before going through the hassle of setting up a season just to start out 1-0 with a crazy win and be frustrated to just delete it.

I think I'll test them in CFM at some point. Right now though I'm gonna keep tweaking my all madden sliders and wait for some updates because these are great sliders and they were really balanced. Even though the game was 48-3 it felt soooo balanced. My run game was a little easy but I did get stuffed quite a bit so I definitely want to come back to these in the future. I appreciate everyone's work on all these because all of your tips on sliders, I have more than likely read. At it's core, it's a video game, and it's meant for fun, and everyone on these forums is helping everyone who reads these get to their version of fun for this game.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:37 PM   #1078
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Nightowl,

Are you playing an online CFM? Your results seem to indicate a play now game. I would play a few more games and see what results you get if your playing an online CFM.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:41 PM   #1079
Rookie

The Craigler's Arena

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Armor,

What is the advantage of having Player Progression Frequency set to "End of the season?" Also, is anyone having issues with auto sub settings resetting after each game within your online CFM?
Old 09-08-2014, 11:46 PM   #1080
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOwl
I do consider myself to be pretty good, while always playing a sim style. I haven't played online yet in madden 15 but I pride myself even online in beating people with a simulation style even online which frustrates people to no end. I've won some tournaments in years past so I do consider myself to know how to play this game, but I play it the right way.

Like the other guy said, it was in play now. But I was reading through and Armor said they should work good in play now just as CFM so I wanted to give them a try before going through the hassle of setting up a season just to start out 1-0 with a crazy win and be frustrated to just delete it.

I think I'll test them in CFM at some point. Right now though I'm gonna keep tweaking my all madden sliders and wait for some updates because these are great sliders and they were really balanced. Even though the game was 48-3 it felt soooo balanced. My run game was a little easy but I did get stuffed quite a bit so I definitely want to come back to these in the future. I appreciate everyone's work on all these because all of your tips on sliders, I have more than likely read. At it's core, it's a video game, and it's meant for fun, and everyone on these forums is helping everyone who reads these get to their version of fun for this game.

For the 12 sacks, that is your problem right there. Those tuner updates put out only affected online CFM, not Play Now mode. Before I started my online CFM, I played as the Rams versus the Packers on Play Now, and recorded 14 sacks on Rodgers. Ridiculous.

As for sacks taken by the CPU QB, online CFM is no where as bad as 12 and 14 sack games.

The score could just be you outplaying the CPU on All-Pro, and maybe you need to play All-Madden with sliders. Definitely give an online CFM a try though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »