Home

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

This is a discussion on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 04:08 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Hey whiz what's ur opinion on trying to get a few more pass deflections happening? I'm playing on all madden atm and having great game but a few things are still a miss. Seems my d just flys all over the field to stop the run and pass games with ease but at the same time keuchly is only at 30tackles after week 8. I was thinking of dropping reaction time down abit to give the CPU more of an offence but wonder if I do this will I see next to no pass deflects.

Ps ur piss funny. Keep it up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2014, 08:52 PM   #106
Banned

Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
Hey whiz what's ur opinion on trying to get a few more pass deflections happening? I'm playing on all madden atm and having great game but a few things are still a miss. Seems my d just flys all over the field to stop the run and pass games with ease but at the same time keuchly is only at 30tackles after week 8. I was thinking of dropping reaction time down abit to give the CPU more of an offence but wonder if I do this will I see next to no pass deflects.

Ps ur piss funny. Keep it up

'ppreciate the love bro.... Internet FIST BUMP to you!

Regarding pass deflections, the WR/DB interaction is one of the MOST "Maddening" game play attributes for true slider witches to dial in....

Basically the issue is how much "jostling" and "fighting" for the ball is realistic? And, how do you avoid making EVERY DB play like a Pro Bowler due to over-tweaking?

To find M15's "chi" with regards to WR/DB interaction, I have made my bet on modding the OPI/DPI, in balance with, the WR CTCH, INT, PCOV and PRCT sliders...

In fact, the reason the ALL-JOHNM slider mods are going to be a while, is in large part due to my pet peeve of trying to get the most realistic animations of receiver and defensive back going after/fighting for a pass in the air.... As it is, the AI logic for DB coverage for the HUM bites with regards to WR coverage, and I believe gives the CPU a significant advantage on man-to-man routes, whereby the CPU WR makes a cut and the HUM DB's feet and hips are stuck in a "Matrix-like" sequence whereby their feet and hips look like they are moving at 1000 frames per second, a la Neo's shooting scenes in the Matrix.... Frustrating...

One of the reasons that your defense may be flying all over the field and killing the CPU's offense, may have to do with your SPEED THRESH, or your slider mods for RTK or PCI or even your PASS COV/PRCT mods.... PM me your brew if you want and when I get the chance I will take a peek under the hood and tell you what I see....

Sheeeesh, what a mess tuning Madden to play a good game of football can be....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Internet BRO Fist.jpg (28.2 KB, 135 views)
Old 11-04-2014, 10:00 PM   #107
MVP

OVR: 3

The first...EVER...internet bro fist on OS...We are witnessing history fellas!
Old 11-04-2014, 10:42 PM   #108
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
The first...EVER...internet bro fist on OS...We are witnessing history fellas!
Yeah, this guy is the best... Knowledgeable and funny.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:56 PM   #109
Banned

Icon6 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 4 12
Yeah, this guy is the best... Knowledgeable and funny.
"...You mean, let me understand this, 'cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little BLEEPED up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to BLEEPIN' amuse you? What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?..."

-Late 70's Italian Poet: Tommy DeVito

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Funny Tommy DeVito.jpg (103.4 KB, 130 views)
Old 11-05-2014, 11:13 AM   #110
Rookie

Whiz I gotta ask you something, I was using JoshC1977's sliders and the only tweak i made was to implement rushinplayalldays pass coverage settings into JoshC1977's sliders and the only bad thing about it is that the CPU QB is horribly inaccurate, I wanted to know if you ever tried doing it
Old 11-06-2014, 03:26 AM   #111
Banned

Icon6 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Just hit a few rounds of my beta ALL-JOHNM mods and like by brudda from annudda mudda might say:

A'ight ma nizzles, deeze here moddizzles, are fo' sho', da schnizzles... Can't wait till my nizzle da Whizzleperer drops deeze bad bOyZzz...

Attached Images
File Type: png snoop playing video games.png (237.7 KB, 249 views)

Last edited by theSliderWhisperer; 11-06-2014 at 03:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 10:33 PM   #112
MVP

OVR: 3

The community is getting 'parched' b/c no 'brew' has been passed over to us for a shot bruh!

Its time to pass along the beta brew homie!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »