Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2016, 10:45 PM   #2801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
It's the last one on the main page. It's basically the Blue Set (which is awesome in itself), but it has some tweaks to it. I use 15 for user run block and 75-80 for parity. It's very realistic, not designed to be easy or hard. Instead it's realistic football gameplay, while extremely competitive. I've been an All-Madden guy for years, but All-pro with this set is wayyyy better. Enjoy and make sure you give it a few games before evaluating. At that point, you can adjust to your liking. As is, you have to understand and accept that you may get burned by the CPU. You will win games, but you will lose games also. Both Flazko and I don't lose our sh!t if we give up yards on defense or lose games. It's part of the game. I'd rather lose and get better by making adjustments with plays, schemes or personnel. Most importantly, set it to a way that makes you enjoy the game. Some people like to dominate consistently, and there's nothing wrong wit that. It's what makes sense and works for you.
Awesome, I'll check them out. I'm all for losing games at times I want to lose cause it's no fun if every game is a guarantee win. I'll plug these in for some games and see how they go
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2016, 11:28 PM   #2802
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMix07
Which set are you referring to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I went ahead and just changed the Sauce Set to what I use in my games so that way people who are curious don't have to ask me
Nit picky question but I'll ask it anyway. I noticed that the personal set that you posted (your Blue set with your personal touch) several pages back had pass reaction at 10/10. On the main page you put it as 12/12. I realize this is such a minuscule amount, but I'm just curious if this was a typo or if you intended to improve it a scosh.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:29 PM   #2803
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Updated Red Set (All Madden Set) :

- Running Game Changes
User run block was 45, is now 46.
Cpu run block was 40, is now 54.

User running wasn't bad but a one point increase helps give a little more Realism, as you still have to pick your holes properly but aren't getting hit in your backfield every other play.

CPU is much more competitive in the running game, it's not too overpowering. It got a 14 point increase. (adjust if it becomes too much for you I wouldn't go lower than 47. If it's still not challenging enough, raise it a little, I would not go over 60)

Last edited by Flazko; 10-08-2016 at 11:33 PM.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:30 PM   #2804
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Nit picky question but I'll ask it anyway. I noticed that the personal set that you posted (your Blue set with your personal touch) several pages back had pass reaction at 10/10. On the main page you put it as 12/12. I realize this is such a minuscule amount, but I'm just curious if this was a typo or if you intended to improve it a scosh.
It is not a typo. Wanted to give the DBs a Tiny bit more of a brain.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:32 AM   #2805
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am currently using the blue set and struggling with the run game. It's most likely my skill set but when I control the running back I average two yards or less per game. If I let the CPU control the running back, he moves around like a ballerina and has huge gains. Does anyone have tips for the run game or any slider adjustments I can make? Thank you in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2016, 08:00 AM   #2806
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers23
I am currently using the blue set and struggling with the run game. It's most likely my skill set but when I control the running back I average two yards or less per game. If I let the CPU control the running back, he moves around like a ballerina and has huge gains. Does anyone have tips for the run game or any slider adjustments I can make? Thank you in advance.
I find it rough sledding for most of the game but then I'll break one or two. I always use a variety of run calls including mis direction/ draws/ toss/ zones. Don't abandoned the running game stick with it just like NFL teams do and u will get ur yards.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2016, 09:28 AM   #2807
Pro

Hey what does the tackle slider do exactly......BTW I tried 90 out it feels pretty good!
Old 10-09-2016, 09:58 AM   #2808
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers23
A lot of people like to hold turbo as soon as the qb hands off the ball to the rb, i don't. I don't press turbo til once I get past the first level (past the linemen), only time I hold turbo right away is on stretch or toss runs to the outside.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »