Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2016, 09:14 AM   #3409
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It is the QBs trait. I rarely see it. I've seen it with Eli Manning a few times. You could also lower your pass coverage slider a little bit, it may help because the coverage at times may be so tight that conservative qbs will be smart and throw it away but aggressive qbs will throw into tight coverage regardless.
Also make sure not to nano blitz, blitz everyone, or use to many tricks to get to the QB. Anytime they feel any bit of pressure they throw the ball away.

Alot of times I see people complain, then watch them play and see them using the same cheesy D play over and over again. It will make the game boring for you.

I usually try to get a good mix of zone and blitz, zone blitz and all out blitz per game. I try not to call the same play again and again. Unless its like the 4th QTR and I need to call Drop 4 or Drop 6 kinda thing.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:43 AM   #3410
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Make sure On Field Visual Feedback and Assists are Off.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:45 AM   #3411
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Don't play cheap either, follow the rules listed on main page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2016, 11:00 AM   #3412
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT1tan
Is anyone else having a fumbling problem with the QB? Love the sliders, that's really the only negative I'm seeing, and I dont think it has anything to do with the sliders. I'm not seeing any fumbles with RBs, just Matt Ryan in my Falcon's franchise. Some of them may be my fault(trying to throw while getting hit, instead of just taking the sack) but I don't seem to have the same problem in my other franchise with Mariota. In both the fumbles were set at 60. I also checked Ryan's traits and everything seems good. I even bumped up his carry rating a few points.

I guess my question is, is anyone else seeing this? Is it the game punishing me for trying to throw while getting hit? I could understand that, but it still seems a bit excessive. I'm getting sometimes 3 or 4 per game, and it's annoying. With Mariota it may not have been as bad, or maybe it's the fact that if no one was open or the pressure came, I was trying to scramble and find a running lane. Where with Ryan I try to hang in until the last second.

As always, great work on the purple set Flazko, getting great results otherwise.

Matt ryan fumbles a lot in past years and I think madden punished him for that ratings wise. Not sure what they are but he did have a fumbling issue for a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2016, 11:04 AM   #3413
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Make sure On Field Visual Feedback and Assists are Off.
All assists are off. It's just too easy. Going to modify sliders to be more heavily in favor of CPU.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:55 PM   #3414
Rookie

Using the purple set. I'm having a lot of good completion touchdown when throwing deep against a man to man coverage. I was wondering whether to tweak my qb acurracy, pass blocking, or CPU coverage and etc or thersehold? Thereshold is on 90 btw.
Old 10-18-2016, 02:02 PM   #3415
Pro

Sorry to say but this game is broke now with the patch. All pro is way too easy. I give up honestly. I've tried several games with each set and I win with the Browns vs anyone. I want to lose too. I'm in slider hell now where when I'm winning I don't enjoy it. Then I change to all madden and give cpu advantage and get blown out. Theirs no in between and it really sucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2016, 03:42 PM   #3416
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Sorry to hear that, I'm seeing great results with Purple Set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »