Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2016, 06:50 PM   #3857
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Flazko your sliders you use go pretty much against everything in the all the previous sets lol
Read my logics.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:56 PM   #3858
Pro

OVR: 1

Oh I'm not disagreeing with you just funny you was using something completely different then what we was using
Old 10-27-2016, 07:08 PM   #3859
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Oh I'm not disagreeing with you just funny you was using something completely different then what we was using
Oh ahhaha I really like to feel threatened against WRs like DeSean Jackson and Torey Smith or RBs like Lesean McCoy or Jamal Charles so I use a 0 speed parity. Plus I don't abuse streaks and other exploits that may happen. It's pretty fun to see dynamic plays here and there. I really enjoy picking from Coach Suggestions on both offense and defense. No matter the situation.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:15 PM   #3860
Rookie

When you choose from coach suggestions do you choose from one of the 3, or strategy plays only?
Old 10-27-2016, 07:25 PM   #3861
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Oh ahhaha I really like to feel threatened against WRs like DeSean Jackson and Torey Smith or RBs like Lesean McCoy or Jamal Charles so I use a 0 speed parity. Plus I don't abuse streaks and other exploits that may happen. It's pretty fun to see dynamic plays here and there. I really enjoy picking from Coach Suggestions on both offense and defense. No matter the situation.
so with the reaction and stuff at 50 do you actually get competition at all pro, i normally use coach suggestions but it seems they only give me one run play over and over again which is annoying i might try just doing the option that just shows one play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2016, 10:42 PM   #3862
Rookie

On your personal set are you using the tuner or is that deleted? I find the latest update and tuner to give a crazy accurate AI QB with a wall for a D-line if the AI plays the Browns.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:48 AM   #3863
Rookie

Something I've noticed using the red set is that slow speed makes a huge difference. I prefer normal but my games were getting out of hand. I was averaging 41 points and that was including a rain game where I only scored 14. Alex smith put up over 500 passing yards on me in a game I won. Now that I've moved to slow my coverage is a lot tighter, running holes close faster, and big plays are linited.

Also maybe just a side effect of games being more of a grind it out style but I'm seeing much better rotations.

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 10-28-2016 at 05:51 AM.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:58 AM   #3864
Rookie

is it all good if i use quick where it only gives me the 1 play to choose from? thats what i usually use.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »