Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 11-30-2016, 11:52 PM   #4897
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
No was gonna say to do a hard reset if you're on Xbox one. Idk how to do so on PS4. I've noticed sometimes you gotta go do a hard reset to clear system cache on your console. It's helped when tuner or roster updates don't pop up for me on Madden and even helps with glitches when I play Call of Duty or Battlefield.

Try turning your Ps4 off, then unplug the power cord for 15 secs then turn it back on and see if that helps. Someone's you just need a hard reset to your console.
Ok thanks I will try it
Old 11-30-2016, 11:53 PM   #4898
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
I deleted profile and tuner did the restart and tuner never came up I went into file management and tried to upload old tuner and says not there? Is the tuner gone?
The tuner is not needed now...you won't be prompted for it....EA often rolls tuner updates into the next patch. This appears to be the case now.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:55 PM   #4899
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
The tuner is not needed now...you won't be prompted for it....EA often rolls tuner updates into the next patch. This appears to be the case now.
You are correct, I actually was just about to say that. Tuners are a "hot fix". They're only needed to fix something in the mean time until a patch is released.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:12 AM   #4900
Rookie

Quote:
You are correct, I actually was just about to say that. Tuners are a "hot fix". They're only needed to fix something in the mean time until a patch is released.
Thanks I thought I messed up. Going to try what you are with everything at default. Makes sense. Will wait to see if you have any adjustments
Old 12-01-2016, 12:16 AM   #4901
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Thanks I thought I messed up. Going to try what you are with everything at default. Makes sense. Will wait to see if you have any adjustments
Idk if you remember seeing my "Play Like Flazko", it was pretty much default with the exception of special teams sliders and lowering qb accuracy for both User and CPU at 47. I also used custom auto subs and penalties, it played very well but now that everything is default I'm enjoying it. Also look at the fact that patches and tuners best effect default sliders and settings, that's the settings they're ment to "tune or fix" so if you're in a cfm and a tuner or patch is released, you won't have to worry about messing with things all over again to get the gameplay you were having.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2016, 12:20 AM   #4902
All Star

Flazko's Arena

An other thing is that there's so many theories about penalties and auto subs affecting gameplay , no one knows if it's true or not but it's a headache figuring it out. At default everything u don't gotta worry about it.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:25 AM   #4903
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
An other thing is that there's so many theories about penalties and auto subs affecting gameplay , no one knows if it's true or not but it's a headache figuring it out. At default everything u don't gotta worry about it.

Have you played any games yet with the all defaults?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 12-01-2016, 12:31 AM   #4904
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Have you played any games yet with the all defaults?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in the middle of week 1. Had to pause it to come pick up my wife. It's been fun. I'm in second qtr and it's 9-7. I'm losing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »