Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2012, 04:40 PM   #65
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadnbuttersports
Why do you have Run Plays set to 0 on each team?
Because it makes the CPU actually run their offense instead of freelancing the entire time.

I'll be sure to add this description to the OP because WAY too many people have been asking that question haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 05:29 PM   #66
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Where is this swagged out roster or hasnt it been done yet?
Old 11-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #67
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Where is this swagged out roster or hasnt it been done yet?
Check out the Rosters subforum and you'll find it pretty quickly!
Old 11-04-2012, 12:15 AM   #68
Rookie

yusah's Arena

OVR: 0

Hi. Can you explain why some sliders are different for association mode? I'm gonna start an offline association and I'm going to try this later.

Thanks.

Last edited by yusah; 11-04-2012 at 12:32 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:56 AM   #69
Rookie

RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Exactly this.

And no problem man, I'm kind of a slider "freak", so I always do a little tinkering every year, but I usually just use MK's sliders as a base. This year, the big problems were still there no matter which sliders I used, so I had to create my own.

Once I get some time in with the OS custom rosters, I'll probably come up with a slider set for those as well. Until then, I hope people can enjoy these with the default 2k or custom cosmetic rosters!
That would be awesome if you made a set based on Swagged out rosters, I would be forever grateful, lol. The makers of that roster were supposed to release a slider set tailored to those rosters, but I think they are focusing on working out all the kinks before they worry about the sliders.

Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
Old 11-04-2012, 01:10 AM   #70
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusah
Hi. Can you explain why some sliders are different for association mode? I'm gonna start an offline association and I'm going to try this later.

Thanks.
The sliders are different because in Association mode, in the pre-game options (at the team/jersey select screen, press Y/Triangle), you can adjust the Player Speed with one slider. So, with the Game Speed and Player Speed adjustments, a few sliders can be "reset" because those two options take care of them, and do a better job of it!

Also, the Injury sliders are different because you they have an effect on simulated games as well. So if you have Injury Frequency too high, WAY too many injuries will occur throughout the season as you simulate games. You have to lower the injury sliders in order to avoid this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
That would be awesome if you made a set based on Swagged out rosters, I would be forever grateful, lol. The makers of that roster were supposed to release a slider set tailored to those rosters, but I think they are focusing on working out all the kinks before they worry about the sliders.
We'll see! I have a lot of school-related things to take care of this week, so my play time will probably be limited. However, if the slider set the roster creators put out isn't "satisfactory" to me or others, I will probably put out my own set
Old 11-04-2012, 01:10 AM   #71
Rookie

RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena

OVR: 8

I have played 14 full games now in Association with Cavs and the last 5 games , here and there Ive had situations where Irving will knock away the ball and it will hit the ballhandler and linger on the floor(when going for a steal) and even though im right there the cpu always recovers and gets the ball. Could you tell me what slider you think I could tinker with to maybe clean this up, would it be CPU Hustle?

Not saying I should get every loose ball but its hard enough to steal without getting a reach call but the cpu should not be this quick at recovering the ball. It has happened twice in one game and at least once a game my last 5 games. I t is the same every time ...cpu PG dribbles at the top of the arc and I go for asteal but it doesnt fly out cleanly(bounces weird or rolls off Bhandler) and hits the floor with my guy a foot from it and the cpu gets stuck for a sec then right when i go to pick the ball up , cpu magically recovers it.

Might be only fixable with patch IDK, anyone else seen this?

Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 01:15 AM   #72
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP GUTT CAPONE
I have played 14 full games now in Association with Cavs and the last 5 games , here and there Ive had situations where Irving will knock away the ball and it will hit the ballhandler and linger on the floor(when going for a steal) and even though im right there the cpu always recovers and gets the ball. Could you tell me what slider you think I could tinker with to maybe clean this up, would it be CPU Hustle?

Not saying I should get every loose ball but its hard enough to steal without getting a reach call but the cpu should not be this quick at recovering the ball. It has happened twice in one game and at least once a game my last 5 games. I t is the same every time ...cpu PG dribbles at the top of the arc and I go for asteal but it doesnt fly out cleanly(bounces weird or rolls off Bhandler) and hits the floor with my guy a foot from it and the cpu gets stuck for a sec then right when i go to pick the ball up , cpu magically recovers it.

Might be only fixable with patch IDK, anyone else seen this?
Most likely, the User Hustle may need to be increased. If that doesn't do it, then my only other guess would be User Hands.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »