Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2012, 12:51 AM   #97
Rookie

AKain's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

About to try Nov. 5th version (association settings). This game needs a reliable slider set. I'll post gameplay experience after 5 games in association, taking all association intangibles into account as well...will post...thanks for the slider set.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:59 AM   #98
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKain
About to try Nov. 5th version (association settings). This game needs a reliable slider set. I'll post gameplay experience after 5 games in association, taking all association intangibles into account as well...will post...thanks for the slider set.
Thanks for trying them out. I look forward to hearing about your experience.

Also, be warned that others have reported changes in gameplay after the latest 2k art updates. I haven't gotten any play-time in since those art updates, so I can't verify if the gameplay provided by my sliders has varied or not.

Hopefully everything plays as it did before these updates.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:52 AM   #99
Rookie

i just played a game with these sliders and i am not impressed. in the first and 2nd quarter i was getting 35+ points. then in the second half when my bench was playing the numbers were more realistic. several players also broke personal records. novak had 11 rebounds, richardson had 18 3pt attempts.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:01 AM   #100
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmyzz
i just played a game with these sliders and i am not impressed. in the first and 2nd quarter i was getting 35+ points. then in the second half when my bench was playing the numbers were more realistic. several players also broke personal records. novak had 11 rebounds, richardson had 18 3pt attempts.
Read the last few lines of my post directly above yours.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:19 AM   #101
Rookie

AKain's Arena

Quote:
You're saying the CPU Richardson had that many attempts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #102
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:

2K has Richardson 3 point shooting tendency set real crazy high, that's why he has so many attempts. Fellas I will say another slight problem with the game is 2K has some of the players tendencies set real weird causing gamplay issues. So for a few teams we are going have to edit some of the players tendencies to get a realistic game.

Last edited by STLRams; 11-06-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 2

On 2K default roster, I played a game against 76ers. (CPU)
This is my observation of How CPU played against me.

Richardson shot 8/16 FG in today's game. He went 5/11 from 3-point line. Personally, I liked this because whenever I left him open, he didn't hesitate to pull the trigger. Why should he stop? He was having a pretty nice shooting game. But I also agree, his 3-point tendency can be toned down a little.

Same thing for Nick Young... He couldn't be left open. (11/18 shooting and 3/8 from 3-point line)
Overall, I like the challenge and this type of AI behaviour forces me to adjust my defence. Too bad I wasn't very successful. :P

Only problem I noticed was Bynum not doing enough post moves. He did some post moves but I wasn't satisfied with his effort. He shot 4/14 FG and 14 rebounds. A lot of his attempts were shooting from high post (fade away) or trying to collect 2nd chance points after offensive rebounds. I didn't like his fade aways but his 2nd point effort was really nice to watch. However, I will be extremely happy, if he got fed 4~5 times more in the post.

By the way, I checked touch tendencies out of curiosity. Nick Young was in 90ish while Bynum was only 3rd or 4th highest in the team. This agrees with CPU's box score in terms of shot attempts. I'm going to edit touch tendencies for N.Young and Bynum to observe more.

Last edited by achieveduser; 11-06-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #104
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKain
You're saying the CPU Richardson had that many attempts?
yes lol. i also think the all star difficulty is a little too easy for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »