Home

Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

This is a discussion on Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2013, 03:51 PM   #609
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
Shane Battier- you know he is not going to attack, so give him:

No triple threat 80 and jack up his shoot from triple threat to 50. This will make him launch 3's when he catches the ball when he is open but will keep him from jab stepping like he thinks he's Lebron.

No triple threat means exactly what it says.
NO TT at 80 and Battier will become hysterical on offense.Trust me.
It has to be very very very low.

Also TT shot tendency has no connection the the catch and shot,that is related only to shot location tendencies and DTL.
I know this thanks to Hyper's roster that has pre setup dribble corrects.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:31 PM   #610
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra11
Yes,it is exactly this.
I know it's one of the reasons but I've seen plenty of guard with a much lower back down tendency post up, Joe Johnson does it on fastbreaks, with a 43 backdown and a 74 attack the basket. It really bugs me that I can't find out why that is happening.

Quote:
NO TT at 80 and Battier will become hysterical on offense.Trust me.
It has to be very very very low.

Also TT shot tendency has no connection the the catch and shot,that is related only to shot location tendencies and DTL.
I know this thanks to Hyper's roster that has pre setup dribble corrects.
No triple threat only leads to hyper aggression when a player has a high attack tendency. If you turn no triple threat to 100 and attack to 0 the player will stand there.

I don't understand what you mean about the triple threat shot tendency. Are you saying it does not make them shoot from the triple threat?
Old 04-21-2013, 04:43 PM   #611
MVP

Quote:
I know it's one of the reasons but I've seen plenty of guard with a much lower back down tendency post up, Joe Johnson does it on fastbreaks, with a 43 backdown and a 74 attack the basket. It really bugs me that I can't find out why that is happening.

No triple threat only leads to hyper aggression when a player has a high attack tendency. If you turn no triple threat to 100 and attack to 0 the player will stand there.

I don't understand what you mean about the triple threat shot tendency. Are you saying it does not make them shoot from the triple threat?
-Well...I have low attack the basket and DTL 0 for all the guards.High NO TT is a problem,no matter what are the other "attacking" tendencies.Trust me.

-It makes them shoot from TT,but a shoot from TT is not a "catch and shot" shot(sorry for this horrible wordplay).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2013, 04:47 PM   #612
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:

'91 Sixers @ Warriors test:
Fatigue was off and the rotations were set for just the starters to play, except I split the minutes at PF on both teams to generate different matches like Barkley vs. Mullin, Barkley vs Tom Tolbert, etc. So the stats are inflated a bit.

Hardaway and Barkley are both dominate against average/below avg. defenders.

Last edited by qpc123; 04-21-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #613
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

Quote:
-Well...I have low attack the basket and DTL 0 for all the guards.High NO TT is a problem,no matter what are the other "attacking" tendencies.Trust me.

-It makes them shoot from TT,but a shoot from TT is not a "catch and shot" shot(sorry for this horrible wordplay).
It may be my phrasing but what I meant is they will shoot without dribbling. This usually translates to catch and shoot.

I will check when I fire up the game again but those are the settings I have for Shane. with a very high noTT and attack at 0 all he does is shoot threes.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:11 PM   #614
MVP

Quote:
It may be my phrasing but what I meant is they will shoot without dribbling. This usually translates to catch and shoot.

I will check when I fire up the game again but those are the settings I have for Shane. with a very high noTT and attack at 0 all he does is shoot threes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svGBM6enx3k

At minute 0.06,a shoot off the catch.
At minute 0:30,a shot from TT or another exemple is the last Jordan video made by qpc123.

Last edited by Serra11; 04-21-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #615
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svGBM6enx3k

At minute 0.06,a shoot off the catch.
At minute 0:30,a shot from TT or another exemple is the last Jordan video made by qpc123.
Your time stamps are weird but I think I understand the distinction you are making. Are you saying that a triple threat shot comes after a jab step?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2013, 07:01 PM   #616
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:

Would you consider the shot by Craig Hodges at around 55 seconds of this video a catch and shoot?

I do.

This was a week ago so Hodges had:
DTL=0
ATT=0
PO=100

TT=100
TTS=100
NO TT=100

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »