Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2015, 11:22 AM   #265
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoos
Something we have to remember here guys is that Armor is providing us all with a base set of sliders. He is tuning them to suit HIS style of play and skills. Some of us may find them too easy or maybe too hard. It's up to us to test these out for ourselves and make tweaks to get the results we want ☺

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S
I have to agree and for me just about every year I adjust to the new tweaks to Madden and get better at playing and make adjustments to make the game more challenging. This year will be no different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 11:32 AM   #266
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Version 1.0 will be posted by 1pm est!!!

I am very excited to share this set with you as I truly believe the sweet spot for the most part has been hit.

After that patch comes out maybe....maybe tweak a slider here and there but hands down this is the best tuned game they have put out in over a decade.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-28-2015, 11:37 AM   #267
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Armor... Quick question for you... Any thoughts on how we handle RBBC and 2RB systems in our 32 team CFMs?

Last edited by The Kid 24; 08-28-2015 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:40 AM   #268
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Version 1.0 will be posted by 1pm est!!!

I am very excited to share this set with you as I truly believe the sweet spot for the most part has been hit.

After that patch comes out maybe....maybe tweak a slider here and there but hands down this is the best tuned game they have put out in over a decade.

As long as people don't get so anal without testing where they break something that didn't need fixed
Old 08-28-2015, 11:50 AM   #269
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Armor... Quick question for you... Any thoughts on how we handle RBBC and 2RB systems in our CFMs?
I meant to reply to this yesterday but forgot. I haven't done a true RBBC in a few years but I think most of what I did still applies.

You basically have two options. If u select your own offensive plays then they should still have the option to swap your HB when ever u want.

If u like to do the suggested play option u can formation sub your other HB in on certain packages and it will apply for the rest of the game. The down side is u have to manually do it while the play clock is running and it is a pain. It used to take me about 3-4 plays to get everything situated.

Those are the best methods I know. Again this is what I did a few years ago, and while I'm pretty sure it works the same, I'm not 100%. Hope it helps though.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
Old 08-28-2015, 11:53 AM   #270
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I meant to reply to this yesterday but forgot. I haven't done a true RBBC in a few years but I think most of what I did still applies.

You basically have two options. If u select your own offensive plays then they should still have the option to swap your HB when ever u want.

If u like to do the suggested play option u can formation sub your other HB in on certain packages and it will apply for the rest of the game. The down side is u have to manually do it while the play clock is running and it is a pain. It used to take me about 3-4 plays to get everything situated.

Those are the best methods I know. Again this is what I did a few years ago, and while I'm pretty sure it works the same, I'm not 100%. Hope it helps though.

Where are formation subs located once in the game? I could t find them last night.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:54 AM   #271
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
I was watching a bit of JoshCs game on twitch yesterday and Shady gashed him for over 200 yards. That was with the tackle slider at 40. I'm very afraid to play the bills this year.

As another poster said, which we all need to remember, this is a base. A very early base at that. Also dealing with a glitch that no sliders can account for. Some things will be off sometimes. Small sample sizes don't make a whole. Go by overall feel on 5-8 games and if u feel something needs to be addressed because u are seeing it consistently ask for some help or suggestions. I have no doubt this community will help out.

Oh yeah, Shady was a bear to handle. I had to finally resort to run commits and heavy run blitzing to slow him down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 11:56 AM   #272
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

I'm doing a Broncos CFM... How can I do the above for the teams with those actual systems? I'll be doing a 32 team CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »