Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2017, 10:24 PM   #7809
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
So you don't agree with your assessment anymore?
In that "assessment" I was speaking about All-Pro, I clearly just told you, I think it's fine on ALL-MADDEN, because I think the AI can handle slow game speed on that difficulty.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:34 PM   #7810
Rookie

In a CFM which I've started today with the Ravens (I beat the Bills 40-6), the Raiders beat the Saint 60-7. xD

For me, Taylor finished the game with only 38% of completions and threw 1 INT for 0 TD. Flacco finished with 60%, 4 TD and 2 INT.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:22 PM   #7811
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
In that "assessment" I was speaking about All-Pro, I clearly just told you, I think it's fine on ALL-MADDEN, because I think the AI can handle slow game speed on that difficulty.
Have you had problems with winning matchups on man press coverage on go routes? I can't remember why I switched from slow because I really liked the animations, but I think that was it. I was winning those matchups almost all the time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2017, 02:05 PM   #7812
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Have you had problems with winning matchups on man press coverage on go routes? I can't remember why I switched from slow because I really liked the animations, but I think that was it. I was winning those matchups almost all the time
Go routes and Slant routes are a little overpowered in this game. I think it's better but not perfect with a higher speed parity and slow game speed. I just didn't like the lack of cpu running game before the last update, but that's better now.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:44 PM   #7813
Rookie

If you raise interceptions will that affect pass coverage at all? Im happy with how the pass defense is but, im seeing hardly any INTS. so many dropped picks and just players will not go for the ball when they are right in position it seems like.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:55 PM   #7814
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliamsthe24
If you raise interceptions will that affect pass coverage at all? Im happy with how the pass defense is but, im seeing hardly any INTS. so many dropped picks and just players will not go for the ball when they are right in position it seems like.
I think it just affects their ability to catch an Interception. I've noticed, the lower you put the slider, the more often they go for swats instead of interceptions. I think you should be ok if you want to raise it.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:20 PM   #7815
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Go routes and Slant routes are a little overpowered in this game. I think it's better but not perfect with a higher speed parity and slow game speed. I just didn't like the lack of cpu running game before the last update, but that's better now.
I looked back at my posts. I had already tried 95 threshold with slow speed on all madden. I couldn't remember what was the tipping point for me switching and it was the cpu's QB lack of efficiency. They were throwing for lots of yards but hardly any TDs. Your explanation also helped me switch and the QB seemed to make quicker and better decisions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2017, 01:36 PM   #7816
Rookie

Tactic I like to stop old players from retiring after the first year. Such as Brady, Gates, Witten and Peppers.

End of the season. Just before they are about to announce retirement (when their teams season ends). Put their age down a couple of years. Then 2nd week of the off season. Put it back up to the normal age. I think I'll do it once for Gates and Peppers, and 2 or 3 times for Witten and Brady.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »