Oct 26, 2015

Features
Added
Apr 27, 2016

Press Releases
Added
No press releases have been submitted
Reader Score
Madden NFL 16 currently has an average Reader Score of 7/10.
Vote Now to contribute to this score. Before Madden NFL 16 was released, 44 OS members voted and gave it a Hype Score of 5.5/10.

# 58 Eaglefan07 @ 10/14/15 12:04 PM
Reader Score: 6

Not where it should be in 2015

# 57 Guru03 @ 09/26/15 11:15 AM
Reader Score: 8

Madden 16 has fun gameplay, an okay ratings spread, and CFM is decent so far. There are some problems and things that I wish would get put in/removed; however, it is a fun game overall and the best Madden since the PS2 era.

# 56 joketheknoke @ 09/10/15 04:52 PM

clear step forward

# 55 HypoLuxa13 @ 09/08/15 09:38 PM
Reader Score: 5

Great strides to the on field gameplay. Best playing Madden ever, I'm having almost as much fun as NFL 2k5.

However, Franchise mode is full of issues. Even if they correct the problems with drive goals, they are still annoying and in no way represent real football. Player confidence is also messed up. Player progression is way off it seems, draft classes are skewed and unbalanced. If you are a Franchise guy like me, you may be disappointed despite the gameplay actually being enjoyable finally.

# 54 GrayDawg @ 09/07/15 06:46 PM
Reader Score: 7

Right now its a 7 due to the bugs. Fix the bugs I'll change my vote to a 7.5. Next year if you make great additions to franchise mode giving us what we want with minimal bugs. I will consider a possible 9-10 score. If not expect a lower score. You have shown what you can do with gameplay this year now its time to make a great franchise mode.

# 53 zagski6 @ 09/07/15 03:30 PM
Reader Score: 1

Bad

# 52 bleevable @ 09/07/15 02:29 PM

Give the game Life!!! Give this Frankenstein of a game some much needed life to it!! In particular the franchise mode. The players needs to evolve in the game. NBA 2K gets it. MLB The Show gets it. Madden definitely needs to get it. They were one of the first to start franchise mode and now they are one of the weakest in this mode. Bring in chemistry between the players and coaches. Case in point if RGIII is throwing three interceptions in the game and in the world that we know it Gruden is itching to pull the trigger on benching him, then during the season that needs to be a story in franchise mode. There is no way that RGIII should be allowed to stay in the game if he has 3 picks in the first half and he finishes the game with six picks and is still starting the next week. GIVE THE GAME LIFE!!!! Thats is just scratching the surface. There is so many other issues that needs to be put in Franchise Mode. Here's one more. Allow the user to know what type of weather that they might face in the up and coming week. Its so frustrating that you get ready for the week and all of a sudden when game time happens, there is a monsoon of a storm or a blizzard in the game and all week you worked on passing concepts instead of working on your running game. I know it might seem a little tedious but this type of little aspect is what gives life to the game. One more last thing. The players attributes needs to match more on what they can and cannot do instead of allowing them to do more than what they can do. If a player jumping rating is low, then there aggresive catching ability should not work as good as some of the more advance WR's in the game. There are too many instances where any WR can go up and get the ball. EA is on the right path. They just need to catch up with everybody else when it comes to bringing life to the franchise mode. BL

# 51 SportsGamer94 @ 08/28/15 01:32 PM

Pass blocking and line play during passing is still horrible, can't give this game over a 7 with such a fundamental part of the game so badly flawed. Also the stiff arm is still useless another fundamental part of the game that is still broken. Most of the other gameplay aspects are improved though. If they get pass blocking up to snuff give it the attention WR/DB interactions and gang tackling got this year, then we may have a great football game on our hands gameplay wise. Its still farrrr from great off the field.

# 50 DirtyMessi @ 08/27/15 09:51 PM
Reader Score: 10

and ps4

# 49 TLizChosen @ 08/25/15 11:11 PM

I enyoy it.